achieve more earn more not working

Discus and support achieve more earn more not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I unlocked 3 achievements yesterday went into the rewards app after each one trying to unlock with no luck 06f88d32-a173-45da-a063-7158c7cf5f88 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DR????, Jul 1, 2022.

  1. DR????
    DR???? Guest

    achieve more earn more not working


    I unlocked 3 achievements yesterday went into the rewards app after each one trying to unlock with no luck

    :)
     
    DR????, Jul 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Andrew rackley Win User

    achieve more earn more not working

    already have. they just say they will fix it then send a email saying closed. don't think they can fix it. cheers
  3. Andrew rackley Win User

    achieve more earn more not working

    its everyone i ask, in chat now with people with the same problem. its achieve more earn more, rewards points. even went to someones house and downloaded my gamer tag. still broken. its Microsoft

    cheers anyway
  4. Andrew rackley Win User

    achieve more earn more not working

    yes mate, reset everything over and over again. its Microsoft 100%. people on the other side of the world have the same problem
  5. Francia J. Win User

    achieve more earn more not working

    Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    In this case, you may need to get help through Microsoft Rewards team by visiting this link:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    achieve more earn more not working

    You could try contacting rewards support directly then, as this is a community forum, we have no access to this
Thema:

achieve more earn more not working

Loading...
  1. achieve more earn more not working - Similar Threads - achieve more earn

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  4. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  5. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  6. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  9. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  10. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...