Achieve more Earn more (MS Rewards)

Discus and support Achieve more Earn more (MS Rewards) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Through testing I have notice this function turns off from 12 am to 5 am EST. I do a lot of late gaming so this is annoying to be locked out of this.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdairQ, Nov 18, 2021.

  1. AdairQ
    AdairQ Guest

    Achieve more Earn more (MS Rewards)


    Through testing I have notice this function turns off from 12 am to 5 am EST. I do a lot of late gaming so this is annoying to be locked out of this. The question is, why can't this be made an auto complete or just not turn it off? I can not acquire this for any achievement made during the off period

    :)
     
    AdairQ, Nov 18, 2021
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Achieve more Earn more (MS Rewards)

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hola AdairQ, Rewards has a part support, you will have to click on the link below, log into your account and fill out the form that is requested with your request.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Achieve more Earn more

    Hello @carlhelpsI hope that you are doing well!

    Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums regarding this situation.

    I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here to fix the achievement issues:

    Problems with Xbox One achievements and challenges | Xbox Support.

    I hope this helps you out! wish you lovely day!

    Kind regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Rostom L Win User

    Achieve more. Earn more.

    Hi Camp4US!

    Can you tell me more about the issue, please? What device/platform are you using specifically?
  5. [EX] Win User

    Achieve more Earn more

    Hi,

    I had this issue a while ago.

    Most often it helped when I was trying to claim the points several times in a row. If that didn't work I've tried again some hours later. But haven't had that issue for months.
  6. carlhelps Win User

    Achieve more Earn more

    Well here we are three weeks after achieve more earn more stopped working and the support assistant has closed the ticket, the problem is still there so the support assistant has done precisely nothing to assist in helping to find what the issue is! As I said in initial post I've tried everything i can think of from reinstalling the app to doing a full factory reset of the console and nothing has worked. Achieve more earn more still is not working for my account but I tried it on my partners account and it worked so I put my account onto my sons console and it didn't work on there either. As they've closed the original ticket I guess I'll be putting another one in tomorrow as the problem hasn't been fixed and the support assistant didn't really seem that interested in helping me get to the root cause of it either!
Thema:

Achieve more Earn more (MS Rewards)

Loading...
  1. Achieve more Earn more (MS Rewards) - Similar Threads - Achieve more Earn

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  9. Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to...
  10. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...