Achieve More, Earn More ISN'T WORKING AGAIN!

Discus and support Achieve More, Earn More ISN'T WORKING AGAIN! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had it with this! Why does the "earn more, achieve more" box in the Microsoft Rewards App REFUSE to work! I waste hours every week earning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 3TMGamer, Jun 29, 2022.

1. 3TMGamer
    3TMGamer Guest

I've had it with this! Why does the "earn more, achieve more" box in the Microsoft Rewards App REFUSE to work! I waste hours every week earning achievements on games I have no interest in, and it's for NOTHING as the app never registers my click. How can M$ not be capable of programming an app that works! The xbox is clearly keeping a log of achievements being earned so all the data is already available!

I've gone through all of the troubleshooting steps dozens of times, power cycling and all the other useless nonsense that doesn't fix anything, along with other tips picked up online such as clearing the MAC address and factory resetting the console. It's unacceptable! Fix the app!

There's hundreds of threads in these forums with people making the same complaints, as far back as 2019, yet it continues to persist! It's madness, M$ brought this scheme in to create brand loyalty. The irony is that when you needlessly infuriate your customers, you promote the opposite effect of brand loyalty. There's absolutely no way I'll ever touch another M$ console if this is the contempt they have for customers.

:)

3TMGamer, Jun 29, 2022
  2. 3TMGamer Win User

They deserve to be called up on it. The bing web search isn't even giving me points today. It's a disgrace. It is illegal to advertise products and services that don't match the advertised criteria. If you want to give them a free pass then you carry on. I'll be boycotting these scammers and posting as many negative comments across as many internet resources as I can. I am intolerant of time wasting companies that knowingly put out shoddy products and services that they clearly know are defective. This has been endlessly reported to them since 2019 by thousands of gamers - it is absolutely unacceptable that they allow it to continue. If more people actually did something about it and criticised them or at least indicated they'll be avoiding Microsoft products in the future then we'd have a chance at making an impact. Companies only listen when you hit them in their wallet and damage their reputation.
  3. 3TMGamer Win User

I contacted them over 24 hours ago and they haven't even had the decency to respond. Absolute scumbag company! Never experienced a company that treats it's customers with so much contempt. Ignorant ignorant fraudsters.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi 3TMGamer,

To be straight forward, Xbox cannot fix the app that only Microsoft Rewards App Team can. You clearly stated you need a solution and fix as soon as possible then this complaint should have been submitted and raised to the right team who design and make the app functional. We understand your frustrations however there is nothing that we can do in here. Let me remind you that this is a forum, we are not the one who writes the program for the app that you are having issues with. We can always provide you who the right support team to reach out and in this case it is the Microsoft Rewards Team.

As always you can send feedback to Xbox to say that this app is not functioning as intended then this will be forwarded to the team that will work with the app.

• Report a Problem - Try to submit a bug using Report a problem app on Xbox Console. Only the Team Xbox can see your report. This means you will get no response here but it will be send to proper team and may take time.
    • Go to Xbox Support. Scroll down and choose "Give Feedback" then provide feedback or complaint. This will be sent to the proper team afterwards.
    • Again, you may use the Feedback hub as your channel of sending feedbacks.
    Microsoft Rewards owns the app and its update and please know that is not Xbox so there is nothing we can offer here.

Regards,

Any response that is rude, insult, berate, flame, troll, create condescending posts, or provoke fights is not allowed in here. Violation of any the Community Code of Conduct may result in temporary suspension or bans with forum privileges revoked. Let us endeavor to keep the forums as friendly and accommodating as possible. For more information, check the Xbox Support Forum Guidelines.
  5. I Like Drinkin Win User

I'm not disagreeing with you. Everyone in my home is not happy that we aren't getting the points we've earned since, like I said, this is our gaming budget.

I'm simply suggesting that screaming like a kid who can't have candy (not implying anything, just making a comparison) really isn't going to have the kind of impact or results you're looking for.

That being said, if that's how you choose to express your rage, go for it, I can't/won't stop you. It'll make for an interesting read, if nothing else šŸ˜
  6. EVO X 2511 Win User

I'm having the same issue on my gamepass mobile app, I've completed challenges both on mobile and xbox and the last few days it hasn't awarded me the 50 points daily, very disappointing as I can't afford to purchase gamepass ultimate as I'm can't work due to waiting for a lung transplant and completed daily challenges to obtain the points
Thema:

1. Achieve More, Earn More ISN'T WORKING AGAIN! - Similar Threads - Achieve More Earn

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 ā€œunmissableā€ achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 ā€œunmissableā€ achievement not unlocking.: The ā€œHunter/Huntedā€ achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that Iā€™ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that oneā€™s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  9. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  10. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...