Achieve More, Earn More ISN'T WORKING AGAIN!
Discus and support Achieve More, Earn More ISN'T WORKING AGAIN! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had it with this! Why does the "earn more, achieve more" box in the Microsoft Rewards App REFUSE to work! I waste hours every week earning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 3TMGamer, Jun 29, 2022.
Thema:
Achieve More, Earn More ISN'T WORKING AGAIN!
Loading...
-
Achieve More, Earn More ISN'T WORKING AGAIN! - Similar Threads - Achieve More Earn
-
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
A suggestion for the achievements
in XboX InsidersA suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements... -
Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update
in XboX InsidersDay One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue
in XboX InsidersBug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every... -
Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.
in XboX InsidersAchievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments] -
Did anyone else notice whatās still missing from the recent achievement notification...
in XboX InsidersDid anyone else notice whatās still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, Iāve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who... -
Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...
in XBoX on WindowsAre you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to... -
Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...