Achevments missing

Discus and support Achevments missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I love getting achevments 2 days ago I had 84,000 gs now today I have 79,000 what's going on Xbox support couldn't help. Help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EternL Rage, Mar 28, 2018.

  1. EternL Rage
    EternL Rage Guest

    Achevments missing


    so I love getting achevments 2 days ago I had 84,000 gs now today I have 79,000 what's going on Xbox support couldn't help. Help me

    :)
     
    EternL Rage, Mar 28, 2018
    #1
  2. Zombies. Story/achievement/easter eggs/progression.

    i can help anybody w/ any achevments on black ops 2 i know and pretty much have all the achevments for BO2 except the campain ones but those dont matter to me
     
    Food Monster EG, Mar 28, 2018
    #2
  3. Tower of Babble

    i already have all of the achevments for BO2 and i have helped people get the achevments and i had them so if u still need help w/ any of them just message me
     
    Food Monster EG, Mar 28, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Achevments missing

    It's a glitch that should fix itself.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 28, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Achevments missing

    It's a glitch that should fix itself.
  6. tiggersdream Win User

    The 9th Barn find

    all nine barns found but I haven't completed the whole game so not sure what the requirements are check my gt for my achevs and see if theres something your missing and good luck
  7. sa5qua7ch01 Win User

    1000/1000 Club

    compleated the last achevement for this game 11/28/2008

    for 1000/1000 achevement points
  8. HILLBILLY BOY91 Win User

    Halo 3 online boosting (lonewolves)

    I need mythic achevements...
  9. ViewableSteam26 Win User

    Gamers Score Points

    to show off your achevments
Thema:

Achevments missing

Loading...
  1. Achevments missing - Similar Threads - Achevments missing

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  5. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  6. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  9. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  10. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]