Acheivments issues

Discus and support Acheivments issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having trouble for a couple of week not getting an achievement I’ve been doing for a while what do I have to do ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spoildstone01, Oct 15, 2017.

  1. Acheivments issues


    I have been having trouble for a couple of week not getting an achievement I’ve been doing for a while what do I have to do ?

    :)
     
    spoildstone01, Oct 15, 2017
    #1
  2. LordGarth
    LordGarth Guest
    Halo acheivments not unlocking

    Achievments have never taken 48 hours before. The link is less than useful as it is directed at the matchmaking issues and deflects other problems as system issues. I have never gotten a finished unlocking message. Have now tried the Digging Up The Past
    acheivments 8 times. Still hasn't unlocked. Keep trying it since it is one of the easiest and you can take the acheivments link almost direct to it.
     
    LordGarth, Oct 15, 2017
    #2
  3. acheivment not being given

    on fifa 13 the acheivment filling cabinets on seasons i have won a cup and didnt get and acheivment for it
     
    nottsboyliam18, Oct 15, 2017
    #3
  4. Acheivments issues

    Castellus Zemi, Oct 15, 2017
    #4
  5. Castellus Zemi Win User

    Acheivments issues

  6. DuFFuL Win User

    ...Because You Need/Want To Know... Duh.

    My acheivements havnt been popping but as you can see from my gamer score, acheivements aren't really why I play. I certainly have no size issues to compensate for ;)
  7. RedPeron675 Win User

    Gamertag and acheivments issue

    Thank you! I figured as much, but it was worth a try. Appreciate the input. :)
  8. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Gamertag and acheivments issue

    There is no way to transfer anything between accounts. If it’s your account, I suggest you change the password as soon as possible.
  9. Farscape247 Win User

    Your XBox and EA Accounts Don't Match" - Hacked Account, or EA/MS Scam?

    glad it resolved the main issue, not a clue with the new issue, i gave up as you don't even get acheivements from the ea games from gamepass on pc, i just got ea access with steam as it supports acheivements and is better integrated.
Thema:

Acheivments issues

Loading...
  1. Acheivments issues - Similar Threads - Acheivments issues

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  9. Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking: I have already hacked 50 terminals and picked 50 locks but have neither robcos worst nightmare or whats your is mine achievements. Ive restarted my xbox and even swapped characters for a second...
  10. V for Victory Acheivements not registering

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    V for Victory Acheivements not registering: I've completed the requisite acheievements for this Game Pass Quest, but almost at the end of the month, they are still not registering and I am unable to claim the 500 points available. [img]...