Acheivements not registering for week of July 21 - 26 2020

Discus and support Acheivements not registering for week of July 21 - 26 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having issues with the weekly quest, I was completing my 12th week and I got two achievements on the first day and since then have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MadBikeSkillz, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Acheivements not registering for week of July 21 - 26 2020

Is anyone else having issues with the weekly quest, I was completing my 12th week and I got two achievements on the first day and since then have installed two GamePass games (that I have never played before) and on Sunday got 4 Achievements and Today got
    2 more, yest the quest still says 2 of 3 for 'an y' GamePass game. I will lose the streak if it doesn't register any one of the six achievements I have gotten in the last two days.

Is there a way to correct this?

BTW, the Xbox was completely restarted at least once this week and it didn't help.

:)

MadBikeSkillz, Jul 28, 2020
  2. vfling Win User

there is another thread where about a hundred people are having this same issue. I am also and not able to find anyone at Microsoft to contact for resolution.
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Where is Deals with Gold?

4. Nivekmi Win User

Noble/Defiant Map Packs 50% off [Updated]

5. Ben Kipps Win User

Game that I know I purchased before tells me to purchase it again.

I know that it wasn't through free to play weekend or through subscription, and I am pretty sure that it wasn't through game sharing.

I know that it wasn't through free to play weekend because I have acheivements that I unlocked on 11/26/2017, 12/7/2017 (which isn't a weekend), 12/15/2017, and 12/29/2020 (which isn't a weekend). I have a very strong doubt that they did the same game for 2 seperate weekends.

And I know it wasn't from subscription because I didn't have Gamepass in 2017 or 2020.
  6. samot49 Win User

i can not log to JigSaw

suddenly OK, 26. July 2017

thanks
Thema:

1. Acheivements not registering for week of July 21 - 26 2020 - Similar Threads - Acheivements registering week

2. My left stick doesn’t register

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left stick doesn’t register: When i push down my left stick doesn’t register. It also doesn’t click when I push down 262e882b-3a3b-4362-b049-5ce9cb4a578a
  3. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  4. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  5. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  6. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 will both register a keystroke as well as a button prompt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 will both register a keystroke as well as a button prompt: As the title says, my Xbox elite series 2 will register both a keystroke and a button prompt when I press a button, not only that, it registers as both a controller and a virtual keyboard from...
  8. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  9. Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking: I have already hacked 50 terminals and picked 50 locks but have neither robcos worst nightmare or whats your is mine achievements. Ive restarted my xbox and even swapped characters for a second...
  10. V for Victory Acheivements not registering

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    V for Victory Acheivements not registering: I've completed the requisite acheievements for this Game Pass Quest, but almost at the end of the month, they are still not registering and I am unable to claim the 500 points available. [img]...