Acheivement not received

Discus and support Acheivement not received in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, I began to play at Blizzard mountain expansion 2 days agi (i gît about 20 stars, radar, barn's finding...) and i haven't got associates... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Differentiel, Jul 26, 2017.

  1. Differentiel
    Differentiel Guest

    Acheivement not received


    hello, I began to play at Blizzard mountain expansion 2 days agi (i gît about 20 stars, radar, barn's finding...) and i haven't got associates acheivment...

    I got acheivment for a noter games and i restarted m'y xbox... what can i do to get theses missing acheivements ?

    Thx for you concern.

    :)
     
    Differentiel, Jul 26, 2017
    #1
  2. Killer Instinct achievements, daily challenges not unlocking

    I am having the same problem. I did not get the acheivement yesterday when I did an Ultra Combo. i have received other acheivements from games on Xbox one.
     
    SHAKEZULA-AE139026-2BC7-4B8D-BFA2-86D6AC141E11, Jul 26, 2017
    #2
  3. rezstar2009
    rezstar2009 Guest
    xbox rewards

    i have not received any rewards for the warrior mission and i purchased 65.00 in store on games. 6.00 in avatar. and got 5 acheivements in dragon age. i bought dragon age origins. witchers. game of thrones. hobbit. and dragon age upgrades.
     
    rezstar2009, Jul 26, 2017
    #3
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

    Acheivement not received

    OK Fowl, Jul 26, 2017
    #4
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    Acheivement not received

  6. SHAKEZULA-AE139026-2 Win User

    Killer Instinct achievements, daily challenges not unlocking

    I am having the same problem. I did not get the acheivement yesterday when I did an Ultra Combo. i have received other acheivements from games on Xbox one.
  7. Johnny Gonzalez Win User

    Not receiving/unlocking acheivements

    No problem, One can only assume that haha. Anyways, well that's kinda a bummer, oh well Thanks anyways Daft Badger.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

    Not receiving/unlocking acheivements

    Have you tried to unlock an achievement on another game.

    Your game history seems a bit odd,i've never seen so many games played without unlocking an achievement unless the gamerscore has been reset
  9. Johnny Gonzalez Win User

    Not receiving/unlocking acheivements

    @Daft Badger

    I figured that and as stated re-fulfilled the requirements for the achievement/s stated and no luck.
Thema:

Acheivement not received

Loading...
  1. Acheivement not received - Similar Threads - Acheivement received

  2. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  3. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  4. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  5. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  6. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...
  7. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  8. My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My acheivements for dark souls remastered aren't appearing properly. So I've killed neto,...: . So I've killed neto, done a few covenants and that sort of lark and they haven't popped up yet I done sif in and thag one did? 77f5801b-74a0-4d01-828a-bc69f651fa1d
  9. Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking: I have already hacked 50 terminals and picked 50 locks but have neither robcos worst nightmare or whats your is mine achievements. Ive restarted my xbox and even swapped characters for a second...
  10. V for Victory Acheivements not registering

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    V for Victory Acheivements not registering: I've completed the requisite acheievements for this Game Pass Quest, but almost at the end of the month, they are still not registering and I am unable to claim the 500 points available. [img]...