Accounts inaccessible

Discus and support Accounts inaccessible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Skyrim when I entered a building and the Xbox 360 froze loading up, nothing that unusual, but then after turning it off and on again two... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The369destroyer, Jul 5, 2017.

  1. Accounts inaccessible


    I was playing Skyrim when I entered a building and the Xbox 360 froze loading up, nothing that unusual, but then after turning it off and on again two accounts were missing and two remained, after trying to figure it out, I ended up turning it off and on
    a third time, then the missing accounts were back but the other two were gone. Turning it off and on a 4th time switched it back to the two that remained before

    :)
     
    The369destroyer, Jul 5, 2017
    #1
  2. Inaccessible account

    Thanks for the help! It worked. One last question though, when he gets his system back, will we have to do these steps again?
     
    ZDragonLord X, Jul 5, 2017
    #2
  3. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Inaccessible account

    Hey there Dragon! It's possible. I would try just downloading the profile and signing in normally first, then if it gives him the error, try those steps again. =)
     
    Mister Cerb, Jul 5, 2017
    #3
  4. Accounts inaccessible

    Hey there, The369destroyer!

    I'm sorry to see any hard drive issues! It sounds like your hard drive is failing at this time. If you haven't yet already, go through the
    Xbox 360 Hard Drive Troubleshooting page. While you aren't running into any of these errors, a lot of the troubleshooting there still applies.

    Let me know how it goes! If it's not helping you out, we'll want to see what our other options are together. Accounts inaccessible :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
     
    Misses Quinzel, Jul 6, 2017
    #4
  5. ZDragonLord X Win User

    Inaccessible account

    Thanks for the help! It worked. One last question though, when he gets his system back, will we have to do these steps again?
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Account inaccessible

    Hello Dvader83,

    We were unable to reproduce this error. This is likely a user connectivity issue. You may wish to attempt clearing your browser's cache. We can adjust the November survey Credits to your account, but in the meanwhile, to help get our web team started on
    diagnosing why this occurred, can you recall what web browser you were using at the time of this issue?
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

    Inaccessible account

    Hey mate, when you put a different HDD in a console your profile with have issue signing-in. He will need to delete his profile from the HDD (profile only), clear the system cache. Restart the console and then re-download his profile using his email and
    password associated with the gamertag.

    -

    Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete


    -

    Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  8. Dvader83 Win User

    Account inaccessible

    Still am unable to sign in to account using Google Chrome on my computer. Tried using a different computer, was able to sign in on that computer using Internet Explorer, as well as using Google Chrome.
  9. Dvader83 Win User

    Account inaccessible

    I have cleared my browser's cache and am still experiencing the issue.
Thema:

Accounts inaccessible

Loading...
  1. Accounts inaccessible - Similar Threads - Accounts inaccessible

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. My account was hacked can anyone offer advice

    in XboX Insiders
    My account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox account get hacked what should I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Locked out of Xbox account without solutions

    in XboX Insiders
    Locked out of Xbox account without solutions: On 4/2 I changed my password and bought Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 on my XBOX account. Since then I've been locked out of my account. I have access to both my account email and 2FA phone number....
  9. Assistance Needed with Minecraft License Recovery – Inaccessible Microsoft Account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Assistance Needed with Minecraft License Recovery – Inaccessible Microsoft Account: Dear Microsoft Support, I’m writing regarding my purchase of Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition, originally made through my Microsoft account *removed due to PII policy*@gmail.com. Recently, I...
  10. Remove Family Account with Inaccessible Email

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove Family Account with Inaccessible Email: Hello, I downloaded Starfield on Game Pass Ultimate on my computer. Upon Trying to play, it popped up with a Microsoft family notification saying it would email by parents. The email that it has...