Accounts in Microsoft Store and Launcher do not match

Discus and support Accounts in Microsoft Store and Launcher do not match in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Windows Minecraft Launcher keeps popping up with the message that my accounts do not match... but they do. I've signed in on the xbox app, and I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andrew Wh, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Andrew Wh
    Andrew Wh Guest

My Windows Minecraft Launcher keeps popping up with the message that my accounts do not match... but they do. I've signed in on the xbox app, and I've signed into Minecraft, and I've signed into the Microsoft store, all with the same e-mail address and password... I recently bought a new computer because my old one quit working, but I'm not sure what's causing this to happen. I have the option to ignore the popup for 30 days, but I just can't leave it at that.

:)

Andrew Wh, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Manticles Win User

Idk if this will help anyone else, but when I have this issue I just click past the message, open my game, and it logs in for me just fine. Idk if that only works for me, but maybe it'll help someone else.

Note: The first time I installed in Bedrock version and ran it, I had to actually click the sign in button. Once it was done having it's stroke, and I refreshed the game, everything worked like normal
  3. F3n3k Win User

4. Lennart Schnabel Win User

As yet someone else with that issue even though everything is in order, I don't doubt that it is indeed a Microsoft issue rather than one multiple users are at fault for, so wait and see until they fix it (and hopefully release a statement) does seem like the best course of action.
  5. HeatStorm Win User

I don't doubt that it may have something to do with having a new computer. I just got a new laptop and I'm trying to open Minecraft but get the same error/have the same issue. I'm hoping I can solve the issue without deleting old devices, since I'm still using the first PC.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I didn't talk to anyone on your behalf and I am happy that it's working now, Andrew! Enjoy playing your game.
Thema:

1. Accounts in Microsoft Store and Launcher do not match - Similar Threads - Accounts Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft account balance not showing up on the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance not showing up on the Microsoft store: I am trying to use my account balance to pre-order an Xbox game on the website and it is not showing up when I select a payment method. The game is only available to pre-order on the website, so I...
  3. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  4. Microsoft Store and Xbox is not allowing me to login to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store and Xbox is not allowing me to login to my Microsoft Account: Whenever I sign in to the Xbox app, it gives me the error "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. (0x80070422)". The Microsoft Store app just...
  5. Can I use my normal Microsoft Account password to download MSFS 2020 from Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use my normal Microsoft Account password to download MSFS 2020 from Microsoft Store?: My computer was built specifically for MSFS 2020 but Windows 11 23H2 is playing up and I have requested a full re-install from the supplier. I delivered the computer to the company today to do the...
  6. Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?: Basically as title says, I keep getting the pop up because I have multiple accounts on the MS store but it never prevents me from playing Minecraft or anything so I’m wondering if it’s really...
  7. Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account: I think my account got hacked on friday changing all my passwords and emails I managed to recover the account using the mobile phone verification but now I have acces to my account but it...
  8. It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that my microsoft account does not exist on the microsoft store but i am sign in on...: I have been using this email for a while and have not experienced any problems, until now. I can sign into my account on the browser tab but when I try to sign into it on Minecraft or the...
  9. Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices: I keep on getting the just a moment screen after logging in, then it just disappears to a blank page. I tried on a different device and still the same result. I was able to log into someone else`s...
  10. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...