Accounts all banned when my console got banned

Discus and support Accounts all banned when my console got banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m going to keep this really short, if you need other information or want this to be longer just ask and I will. Basically I’ve been falsely accused... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Big M         , Dec 10, 2022.

1. Accounts all banned when my console got banned

I’m going to keep this really short, if you need other information or want this to be longer just ask and I will. Basically I’ve been falsely accused of multiple violations of the Xbox code of conduct. Along with that my console got banned, AND ALL MY ACCOUNTS! Somebody got into my Microsoft accounts, (I have 2 more for different cod mw 2 accounts) and two of my other friends account got hacked too. The main thing I’m upset about is my main account, 62,000+ LEGIT gamerscore (more on that down below).

My two other accounts randomly started getting multiple “[their name] added you as a friend” notifications, and multiple “achievement unlocked” notifications. I really didn’t know what was happening and got scared so I turned my Xbox off Which stopped all the notifications. Lo and behold, one of my other Xbox accounts went from zero,

TO 504,000+ gamescore. When I saw that I started freaking out and tried to contact Microsoft support but it was too late and it said there was no help for it. If anybody could please help me try to get at least my main account back. I would gladly appreciate it. That account means a lot to me And I have so much progress on it.

By the way, one of my main account, I did have a couple communication violations/suspensions, but no other type of other ones. And like I said in the email, there’s multiple false accusations and what happened.

I mainly just don’t get why all my accounts got banned with it too? For some reason, whoever did get into my account got my main account from 203 or something around there, to literally 9,000, and my gamerscore from 61,000 to 64,000?

Please get back to me if you have any suggestions on how to get my account back.

:)

Big M         , Dec 10, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi pipedupmike,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited to we can do or recommend on our end. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support team) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions as we have a dedicated team for this.

Note Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension.

Please see FAQ about enforcement

Xbox device suspensions and bans | Xbox Support

Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support

If you want to submit an appeal, you may follow the guide on the link below

How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

Thank you for understanding.
  3. Noah Delisle Win User

Missing games

I got a perma ban on the account i bought it on (ban came from my brother who i no longer share an account with) but i thought the game licence stays on the xbox. Also the account that has the perma ban is still on my xbox. When i got the perma ban and
    made this account i got a console ban for using a new account before the console ban i had it and when my console ban was lifted i cant find most games i want to download :/
  4. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  5. JacobOdm Win User

i was console banned because the person i was gamesharing with was being racist on his xbox and just because it was on my xbox my xbox was banned

so ur telling me i cant un ban my xbox because the other persons account on my xbox was banned my console was banned i was never on that account it was on the xbox when i got it
  6. PlatinumSpectre Win User

I feel pretty egdy about the value of my account.

I assumed once you got console banned any GT associated with the console got banned. my bad. But if they can muck up console bans there's always the threat of them mucking up account bans.
Thema:

1. Accounts all banned when my console got banned - Similar Threads - Accounts banned console

2. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...
  3. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  4. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...
  5. Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?: Our families Xbox One Console has been banned. There are no strikes at all on anyone's account (there are three accounts logged in to the Xbox, mine and my two sons, all connected through a family...
  6. Console and Account Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console and Account Ban: My son recently had his account and console banned. No information was given until he submitted a case review, but not having specifics he couldn't answer the question as to what he did. We know...
  7. banned account get console ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned account get console ban?: So i have been console banned and perm xbox live banned, and now im on an old xbox it will allow me to sign into the banned account as it was signed in before. im just wondering if i signed into...
  8. Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...: I got banned last week and want to know whether I could play on new Xbox with new account if my old xbox and account was been banned for ever. 3be38d77-40d3-4bb4-aa52-3b94c7b62ef2
  9. Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show: So when I log in on my account on Xbox, it says I have a multiplayer ban on my Xbox console, however, it doesn't show up in the enforcements page, and I am unable to submit an appeal...
  10. can i add profile or account on my banned consol for offline game data save ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i add profile or account on my banned consol for offline game data save ?: I have a suspended Xbox. Please, I am not looking for a solution. I was bored and it didn't help. From here on out I just want to. Play offline with disc. But I have a problem. Is there any way I...