Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is it i'm registered under the age of 19 yet I can't upload a custom gamer pic, can someone help me. bd463ac5-830d-487e-a003-a4066a94a328 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StarScream414, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Account

Why is it i'm registered under the age of 19 yet I can't upload a custom gamer pic, can someone help me.

:)

StarScream414, Sep 10, 2017
  2. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    Accounts ?

What does silver give you?

Could I have done that with my wife's offline account today? Instead of making her Gold? Lol

leebroath, Sep 10, 2017
  3. Accounts ?

Guys, I've not bothered to search as I wouldn't even know quite where to start, so apologies if this is common knowledge already.

My question is............

I've already signed over my XBL account to the ONE, which works fine, but what I'm wondering is how do I get the kids and misses across from the 360 ?
    I'm the only one with a live account and the 3 other profiles where made on the 360.
    Whilst I was out MTB'ing today the "kids" wanted to play Zoo Tycoon, but since I have to ONE set up for face sign in they had a few problems, to the point where on my arrival home there were about 6 new accounts made in their attempts to sign in *Facepalm :facepalm:
    It's been so long since the other accounts were made on the 360 I can't even remember what processes were required.
    Do you need an email addy ?

stellamandude, Sep 10, 2017
  4. Account

Hi,

If you can't upload a custom gamerpic even if your age is above 18, it may be due to an incorrect configuration of your Xbox account's privacy settings. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if you're getting any error messages when you try to upload
    a custom gamerpic.

In the meantime, we recommend updating your account's privacy settings. Here are the steps:

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    2. Under My Xbox, select Profile.
    3. Select Privacy settings. Due to the secure nature of these settings, you may be asked to enter a security code that we’ll send to the alternate phone number or email address previously saved to your account.
    4. Select the account you want to look at.
    5. Review the settings currently in place and update those you want to change.
    6. Save your changes on each tab before moving on to the next.

We also recommend checking if the Xbox app version that you're using is up-to-date. To do so, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to verify that you have the latest version of the Xbox app.

Catherine Cus., Sep 11, 2017
  5. Ive tried all that and still nothing and no error code

StarScream414, Oct 29, 2017
  6. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest
    Hi,

We would like to verify if you are still having this issue until now.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 2, 2018
  7. andersonpassos Win User

Microsoft account account

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

the form recovery process is not immediate and requires waiting for microsoft evaluation, and is the safest way to get the account back.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  8. Smwutches Win User

Account

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. bowski477 Win User

Account

You should register your account in the country in which you are physically located.
  10. Mistress Sara Win User

account

11. Smwutches Win User

account

No. Once you're banned for something like that, the enforcement team will not unban you.
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  4. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  5. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  6. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  7. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  8. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  9. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  10. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...