Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I having little problem with my xbox one account I remove the account from xbox one but then I try to recovery it something strange it say create... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAPTA1N LEWIS, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Account

Hello I having little problem with my xbox one account I remove the account from xbox one but then I try to recovery it something strange it say create account I want to use my main account I use all the time like I using now on xbox 360 any idea would hopeful
    please reply soon as possible thank! happy new year to gamers!

:)

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Dec 31, 2013
  2. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    Accounts ?

What does silver give you?

Could I have done that with my wife's offline account today? Instead of making her Gold? Lol

leebroath, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Accounts ?

Guys, I've not bothered to search as I wouldn't even know quite where to start, so apologies if this is common knowledge already.

My question is............

I've already signed over my XBL account to the ONE, which works fine, but what I'm wondering is how do I get the kids and misses across from the 360 ?
    I'm the only one with a live account and the 3 other profiles where made on the 360.
    Whilst I was out MTB'ing today the "kids" wanted to play Zoo Tycoon, but since I have to ONE set up for face sign in they had a few problems, to the point where on my arrival home there were about 6 new accounts made in their attempts to sign in *Facepalm :facepalm:
    It's been so long since the other accounts were made on the 360 I can't even remember what processes were required.
    Do you need an email addy ?

stellamandude, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

Account

U type in the right email and password?

Dakrkplayer2, Dec 31, 2013
  5. thank sort it thank I forgot to put live.com silly me

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Jan 1, 2014
  6. TheOGking328
    TheOGking328 Guest
    When I logged out of my account for a few minutes, I tried to find it again but it didn't come up at all on my xbox 360. But for some reason I can use it on stuff like the smart glass app and here. Could someone help me get it back?

TheOGking328, Feb 17, 2014
  7. Hello, My problem and I would like to cancel the automatic renewal and remove my credit card. But when I log in and I go to option and all they asked me to go to my other hotmail account get a code and put it for more security. But the problem and I lost
    this account secour what to do to solve all his thank you in advance

P3Zex-DEB8D91B-9C99-4D50-812A-DF47E4EAE4D7, Jun 4, 2014
  8. Account

MY account got suspended for no reason. I checked my email and i got no message about it. GamerTag is
    [Mod Removed]

CochShotCollins, Jul 19, 2014
  9. I know because I kindly and got an email the closing of the practice of my account? thank you

PeachDruid49748, Mar 17, 2015
  10. I do not see that message, or no one contacted me and arrived: how to call exchanged views and the solution to all your problems related to the recovery of the password of your account, inform you that we will proceed to the closure of your case number
    [Mod Removed] but I have not requested nothing and can know more details? send me a reply

PeachDruid49748, Mar 17, 2015
  11. Hey, guys! Very sorry to see any issues you may be running into! This thread is originally over a year old. If you need further assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our
    community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Account :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  12. andersonpassos Win User

Microsoft account account

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

the form recovery process is not immediate and requires waiting for microsoft evaluation, and is the safest way to get the account back.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  13. Smwutches Win User

Account

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  14. bowski477 Win User

Account

You should register your account in the country in which you are physically located.
  15. Mistress Sara Win User

account

16. Smwutches Win User

account

No. Once you're banned for something like that, the enforcement team will not unban you.
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  3. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  6. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  7. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  8. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  9. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  10. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...