Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I having little problem with my xbox one account I remove the account from xbox one but then I try to recovery it something strange it say create... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAPTA1N LEWIS, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Account

Hello I having little problem with my xbox one account I remove the account from xbox one but then I try to recovery it something strange it say create account I want to use my main account I use all the time like I using now on xbox 360 any idea would hopeful
    please reply soon as possible thank! happy new year to gamers!

:)

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Dec 31, 2013
  2. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    Accounts ?

What does silver give you?

Could I have done that with my wife's offline account today? Instead of making her Gold? Lol

leebroath, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Accounts ?

Guys, I've not bothered to search as I wouldn't even know quite where to start, so apologies if this is common knowledge already.

My question is............

I've already signed over my XBL account to the ONE, which works fine, but what I'm wondering is how do I get the kids and misses across from the 360 ?
    I'm the only one with a live account and the 3 other profiles where made on the 360.
    Whilst I was out MTB'ing today the "kids" wanted to play Zoo Tycoon, but since I have to ONE set up for face sign in they had a few problems, to the point where on my arrival home there were about 6 new accounts made in their attempts to sign in *Facepalm :facepalm:
    It's been so long since the other accounts were made on the 360 I can't even remember what processes were required.
    Do you need an email addy ?

stellamandude, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

Account

U type in the right email and password?

Dakrkplayer2, Dec 31, 2013
  5. thank sort it thank I forgot to put live.com silly me

CAPTA1N LEWIS, Jan 1, 2014
  6. TheOGking328
    TheOGking328 Guest
    When I logged out of my account for a few minutes, I tried to find it again but it didn't come up at all on my xbox 360. But for some reason I can use it on stuff like the smart glass app and here. Could someone help me get it back?

TheOGking328, Feb 17, 2014
  7. Hello, My problem and I would like to cancel the automatic renewal and remove my credit card. But when I log in and I go to option and all they asked me to go to my other hotmail account get a code and put it for more security. But the problem and I lost
    this account secour what to do to solve all his thank you in advance

P3Zex-DEB8D91B-9C99-4D50-812A-DF47E4EAE4D7, Jun 4, 2014
  8. Account

MY account got suspended for no reason. I checked my email and i got no message about it. GamerTag is
    [Mod Removed]

CochShotCollins, Jul 19, 2014
  9. I know because I kindly and got an email the closing of the practice of my account? thank you

PeachDruid49748, Mar 17, 2015
  10. I do not see that message, or no one contacted me and arrived: how to call exchanged views and the solution to all your problems related to the recovery of the password of your account, inform you that we will proceed to the closure of your case number
    [Mod Removed] but I have not requested nothing and can know more details? send me a reply

PeachDruid49748, Mar 17, 2015
  11. Hey, guys! Very sorry to see any issues you may be running into! This thread is originally over a year old. If you need further assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our
    community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Account :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  12. andersonpassos Win User

Microsoft account account

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

the form recovery process is not immediate and requires waiting for microsoft evaluation, and is the safest way to get the account back.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  13. Smwutches Win User

Account

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  14. bowski477 Win User

Account

You should register your account in the country in which you are physically located.
  15. Mistress Sara Win User

account

16. Smwutches Win User

account

No. Once you're banned for something like that, the enforcement team will not unban you.
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. I want complain about the unethical use of account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want complain about the unethical use of account suspension: I just got a warning that I received a suspension of my account due to something I apparently done. I'm confused and angry when I seen the reason why. I saw the reason and it was when a scammer...
  3. amounts of money have been taken out of my bank account i do not recognise these amounts....

in XBoX Accessibility
    amounts of money have been taken out of my bank account i do not recognise these amounts....: Can you advise on the above problem please. f504f21a-6e16-479b-ba85-f8236e6a179f
  4. My account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked: I don't have access to my microsoft account because it was hacked, I send ticket to mojang support with all proofs but they said write to xbox support 34e24b06-d28d-4731-9578-8b8a0b74d2c6
  5. Why did I get a Account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a Account suspension: [img] I got a message ban for 4 days. After 2 days I try to hop back on my game and I see I got a 15 day account suspension but no reasoning context no nothing about why my account got suspended....
  6. How to get more information on a banned account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get more information on a banned account.: My son's Xbox account was banned. He claims (for what that is worth) that he doesn't know what he did. There is nothing in the suspension history of his account. I tried to appeal and ask that...
  7. Link EA account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Link EA account: Hello, first of all I want say sorry about my English, I’m not too good. The problem is I have two Xbox accounts, A is I created since I’m 12 years old and I don’t use it anymore. B is the Xbox...
  8. Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation: As the title suggests, I just got Minecraft on my PS5 and have been eager to play! Unfortunately, I’m getting an error saying that I cannot connect my Microsoft account to my playstation account...
  9. Switching linked Xbox accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching linked Xbox accounts: So my girlfriend owns an Xbox series X and I own a PS5. She told me I could set up a Xbox account on her console, which I did, this was a couple of weeks ago. However, I used my normal email which...
  10. how can i get my microsoft account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i get my microsoft account back?: hi, i was playing minecraft last week and i believed a unkown guy who was giving some ranks, i contact him on discord and i gave him my micfrosoft data, next day he blocked me on discord, i didnt...