Account wrongfully suspended

Discus and support Account wrongfully suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my xbox account recently got suspended for the reason "Account Theft Phishing Solicitation" & its permanent. There has been nothing sketchy going... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MuseumXBL, May 7, 2022.

1. MuseumXBL
    MuseumXBL Guest

So my xbox account recently got suspended for the reason "Account Theft Phishing Solicitation" & its permanent.

There has been nothing sketchy going on about my account at all ever since I made it, I contacted support once as I thought someone was gonna try steal my account so I told them to note down a word like a passcode that I would need to tell support so that they know I am the one contacting them and not some random person trying to steal my account. Around a week after this I was chilling in a party with some of my IRL friends & out of nowhere I got logged out on xbox app (PC) so I clicked sign in and noticed it wouldn't load my friends list, after this I went on my xbox to see what was going on and it said I had been permanently suspended, I then went to the xbox enforcement page and it turns out apparently I was banned for phising? I then went on to file a case review but like 2 hours after I submitted it they denied it so I don't really think they gave a good look into it.

I don't really understand how they can say that it's been involved in some sketchy stuff when it hasn't, whilst writing this my xbox is currently console banned. I don't know if it's because I had my banned account sitting on my xbox.

The gamertag was "Museum" at this point I don't really know what to do.

:)

MuseumXBL, May 7, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today

Sorry to hear that buddy, unfortunately customer support is unable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions. They can’t discuss your account and don’t have access to enforcement details. If you need assistance, go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

In case that you want learn more about this, use this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...

And if you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. High way 9 Win User

Blah blah blah suspended for unjust reason

I've been wrongfully suspended as well with no way to dispute it or contact the enforcement team to make them aware of this issue
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Account Wrongfully Suspended indefinitely...

Hi Solvint,

As this question has been answered. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. MDG o CROWN o Win User

I recommend that you keep trying with technical support since nobody in this forum can help you on your way
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately it would no longer be possible to contact the enforcement team regarding the ban. They do no investigate any bans that took place over 12 months ago.
Thema:

1. Account wrongfully suspended - Similar Threads - Account wrongfully suspended

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  4. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d
  5. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  6. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  7. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  8. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  9. My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was wrongfully suspended I would like to know if there is a way on how i could...: Yesterday night my account was fine i was playing warzone with my friend i got off and i got on in the morning my account was still fine but i got off again and i had just recently had gotten back...
  10. My account was wrongfully suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was wrongfully suspended: Last week my account got hacked. When I changed the password and logged back in the hacker had modified my gamerscore. Making it look like I was cheating and getting gamerscore unfairly. Therefore...