Account was used to buy 3 15£ giftcards and I get no help from xbox support

Discus and support Account was used to buy 3 15£ giftcards and I get no help from xbox support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received 3 emails on 3rd Feb 2023 saying I had made 3 purchases which I did not make and I asked xbox to help me they refused, so much for online... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by khilan verma, Feb 7, 2023.

1. khilan verma
    khilan verma Guest

I received 3 emails on 3rd Feb 2023 saying I had made 3 purchases which I did not make and I asked xbox to help me they refused, so much for online safety being such a big company and not checking properly, a verification check could have saved me 45£, was wondering whether you guys could help me find out which account used the gift cards as this is fraud and will be reported to the police

:)

khilan verma, Feb 7, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. DeniqL Win User

Oh, you have the purchases on you order history?
  4. khilan verma Win User

I've tried asking for a refund but since whoever purchased it using my account used the giftcards I cannot get refunded for this, that's what xbox customer service are saying
  5. khilan verma Win User

Yes, I've tried that one, thank you for your help btw
  6. khilan verma Win User

But since it was a purchase made from my account I'm entitled to that information, no?
Thema:

1. Account was used to buy 3 15£ giftcards and I get no help from xbox support - Similar Threads - Account was used

2. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  3. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  4. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  5. How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X: Hello. I recently purchased Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox series X. However, when I try to play, It prompts me to download a profile. I don’t have an Xbox 360 account, nor an Xbox 360. What can I...
  6. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  7. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  8. I can't login using my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login using my account: Before I bought minecraft on my own account, I borrowed my friend's account for awhile to play. Now that I bought the game on my account, I went to the minecraft launcher and it kept asking me to...
  9. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  10. How do sign back into Xbox account if every device I use to sign in with doesn’t go to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do sign back into Xbox account if every device I use to sign in with doesn’t go to...: So I just got an Xbox series S and made my account. I wanted to see how everything worked. In the beginning when setting up the console I put that wanted it to have a PIN or some security instead...