Account was stolen and hacked. Proven it was and yet can’t do anything about it because of...

Discus and support Account was stolen and hacked. Proven it was and yet can’t do anything about it because of... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Here’s a few things I wanna point out. Why is this a thing? If my account was proven stolen, shouldnt that AUTOMATICALLY void any term of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stanley Rogalski, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Account was stolen and hacked. Proven it was and yet can’t do anything about it because of...

Account was stolen and hacked. Proven it was and yet can’t do anything about it because of... [​IMG]

Here’s a few things I wanna point out. Why is this a thing? If my account was proven stolen, shouldnt that AUTOMATICALLY void any term of services or conduct Microsoft has? Suspending the account indefinitely and saying there’s nothing you can do is basically telling me “go make a new account and buy your previous purchases again” and that’s nicely put.

Secondly, how is it that BOTH of my accounts who have no relation to each other simultaneously disappear without a single email or notification? You guys say you have strong security and yet here we are, I’m not the only one who has this issue. No emails, no text messages, no warnings. Not a single word and poof it’s gone. And I only noticed this when I on whim decided to play pvz on my computer. And this account could’ve been stolen for a whole month without me even knowing this happened.

Thirdly, saying there’s nothing you can do is ridiculous considering other services like Google, Yahoo and Epic Services can do this for you as long as you prove the account. That’s also another reason why I think you’re implying “go buy that stuff again because money” if you care about your customers like you say you do, why make us go through this trouble and only to tell us “sorry can’t do anything because the GUY who STOLE your account CHANGED one thing and now we just suspend it forever”. If there’s one thing I want back, it’s my access to my memories I have with that account. Which you cannot give back because of your services. Honestly I thought Rockstar was a low. But this is a whole different level because Rockstar services gave my account back even AFTER a security change. What I do want back, are my accounts. Both of them.

:)

Stanley Rogalski, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Angie Livingston Win User

Account was stolen and hacked. Proven it was and yet can’t do anything about it because of a security change.

Ok so this same thing happened to me a while back in early 2021 or 2022. This is a newerish account. I just really want my old good accunt back please
  3. Georges C. Win User

Account was stolen and hacked. Proven it was and yet can’t do anything about it because of a security change.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Stanley,I'm sorry about what happened to your account.

However, I see that you contacted Xbox support and had your case investigated by them, unfortunately in this case it will not be possible to recover your account.

As you may know, this community is public and we, as independent consultants, do not have the same information and tools that support has.
  4. Angie Livingston Win User

Ok so this same thing happened awhile back in like early 2021 or 2022. This is a newerish account. I just want my old good account back
  5. MacTravis Win User

Email Account locked, can’t sign into gamertag or any Microsoft services

Did you just give me false information? Because I’ve tried that and XBOX live said they can’t do anything on the accounts. They can’t access the email, or change the email. They can’t do anything to give me access to the gamertag according to the person that called me. They said only Microsoft and outlook can do anything about it as the email can only be changed by logging into it which i can’t do because the email is locked…
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Xbox GamerTag Hacked!!!! Everyone watch out.

It's not a hack through Fifa12. It's the fact EA's website was hacked and the EA account info was stolen. Then these same hackers as using the stolen account info to access XBL accounts and are purchasing stuff for Fifa12 on the stolen accounts.

I am not sure but maybe they are selling the accounts on to Fifa 12 players who are using them to buy the stuff? Or they are buying it themselves on their consoles. If the hackers are using their consoles to DL the stolen purchases onto I am surprised the
    consoles haven't been banned yet as all the Stolen DLC will be linked to those consoles.

Also apparently tweeting about it, will get your issues resolved faster, Especially if you tweet to all the public MS/XBL figures on Twitter. This is a public forum that only a small portion of people visit. twitter is much larger and more public.
Thema:

Account was stolen and hacked. Proven it was and yet can’t do anything about it because of...

1. Account was stolen and hacked. Proven it was and yet can’t do anything about it because of... - Similar Threads - Account was stolen

2. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  3. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  4. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  5. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  6. Stolen account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stolen account: My main Microsoft account was stolen, I don't know how, and the email was changed. I sent 2 emails to Microsoft but got no response. Please help me. 082b4239-5807-4fc3-9d2a-aacca2b21ce2
  7. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea
  8. Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get minecraft account back after it got stolen and migrated?: So my minecraft account got stolen few years ago and the guy who stole it migrated the account to microsoft. I recently found out that I finally have access to my email which I had my minecraft...
  9. stolen account

in XBoX Accessibility
    stolen account: can somebody help me? my main microsoft account got stolen idk how, and the email was changerd, so i cant get it back. i send 2 emails to microsoft but i got no response. i tried anything, please...
  10. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...