Account was permanently suspended, no help from Xbox "support"

Discus and support Account was permanently suspended, no help from Xbox "support" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Over a month ago, I had received notification that my Xbox account had been permanently suspended. I immediately tried to contact Xbox support because... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CombatWhisperer, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Account was permanently suspended, no help from Xbox "support"

Over a month ago, I had received notification that my Xbox account had been permanently suspended. I immediately tried to contact Xbox support because I had just lost so many games and the progress within those games. It claimed that I was permanently suspended
    for "continuing to try to receive refunds" I informed them that I never had attempted to receive any type of refund from them recently at all. Within the past year? Yes, I had received refund from them because I had issues with a game I purchased and the agent
    I spoke with agreed the only solution was a refund. I tried to contact to receive further information such as a time of this incident occurring or anything else to help assist me and I have received no help from the Xbox team whatsoever. I have been silenced
    and ignored after dumping so much money on this platform.

I spoke with an agent today to see if I would receive a helpful update and was told by an agent I should be able to submit another case review but guess what? I can't Account was permanently suspended, no help from Xbox "support" :) The agent told me they were confused by the situation as well, so I'm hoping that I
    could receive further assistance here.

:)

CombatWhisperer, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. I'm afraid that if you've already submitted a case review with the PET and it was upheld then you won't be able to submit any more. You can read more about perma bans at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. TooBland Win User

Help please

Apologies for the late response, i never got a notification that there was a reply. When i try to access my account It just says " This account is permanently suspended from xbox live due to misconduct. " which it was not permanently suspended it was suspended for 14 days and i have the screenshots of the xbox enforcement page as proof of the 14 day suspension.
  4. Ugo Pop Win User

Enforcement glitch

I wanted to write about my post but you closed it directly, so yes my account has been permanently suspended now for sure but I just wanted to say that their site never works in the end and the person who confirmed the suspension was the xbox support, I was just saying that this is probably not a bug and that accounts are permanently suspended
  5. ObliqueTucker Win User

THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVERđź–¤

You'll have to sign in from a different Microsoft account and pick an option in support that will allow you to request a call. They initially told me they couldn't tell why I was suspended then after a few hours they said I was permanently suspended for harassing other players through written or verbal communications on Xbox Live. I don't have a problem with punishment but being permanently suspended after only receiving communication bans is wild. I could've learned my lesson with a 1 or 2 week suspension from Xbox live easy.
  6. XanderG217 Win User

I was permanently suspended for nudity/sexual content and I have a temporary console suspension on my new account.

[mod removed]

Well for this is the notification I got when I sign into my main account, if it's supposed to be permanently suspended shouldn't it say "this account is permanently suspended" instead of "this account is suspended"?
Thema:

1. Account was permanently suspended, no help from Xbox "support" - Similar Threads - Account was permanently

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  4. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  5. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  6. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  7. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  8. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  9. Account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended: My account has been hacked by a malware and the hacker had information to all my accounts. The hacker changed the email and password on the account. When I messaged microsoft support they said...
  10. Hacked account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked account permanently suspended: My previous Microsoft account was hacked into and after spending a lot of time with support I managed to prove that I had owned the account, however due to the accounts security information being...