Account was hacked, email changed by hacker, want account back

Discus and support Account was hacked, email changed by hacker, want account back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A couple months ago, my brothers account was hacked and the email was changed. I cant seem to get in contact with a real human and the virtual... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Finn Mac, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Finn Mac
    Finn Mac Guest

A couple months ago, my brothers account was hacked and the email was changed. I cant seem to get in contact with a real human and the virtual assistant is not helping at all. As I had microsoft family set up with him, i was able to see the email address the hacker changed it to, but the account has since been sold and email once again changed. Is there any possible way to get it back

:)

Finn Mac, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Finn, I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Forced to create another xbox account on an email that already has one, and now i can't log in to xbox app.

If there is still a phone or alternate email address to the old account (which the hacker probably just changed the email address, and not deleted it), then you might be able to recover it. But if the hacker already changed the alternate email address or phone from the hacked account, than nothing can be done.
  4. Amirul Arif1 Win User

Microsoft account hacked

the hacked manage to delete the email i use for that microsoft account and changed his/her email as primary email,
    and also hacker manage to remove my phone number from the account also.

so how can i prove its my account when hacker manage to delete my email use for the microsoft account and change all the my profile info??
  5. Teru Jose Win User

Microsoft account password change email and someone changed it

Hello I want to ask a question for the

Recover your account

What Microsoft account are you trying to get back into?

Do i put the email that was change by the hacker or the previous email?

Because im using the same email in this account so which email do I put?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

WHY DOES MY ACCOUNT NOT EXIST?

The hacker could only have changed your account email address and deleted the old one. If it wasn't that, you could not be able to create another Microsoft account with the same email.

And if you change a Microsoft account email address, you will not delete the Xbox gamertag associated with it.

Probably the hacker is using your account to play Minecraft. You can contact Microsoft Official support but they will tell you the same thing: the only option to recover a hacked account is by using the recovery form:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If the recovery form says your account does not exist (because the hacker changed its email address) you cannot recover it. I'm sorry about that.
Thema:

1. Account was hacked, email changed by hacker, want account back - Similar Threads - Account was hacked

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  4. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...
  5. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  6. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  7. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  8. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  9. My account was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked.: Recently, someone hacked into my account and sent inappropriate messages to many people. Knowing it would get me banned, I have tried to contact people working for Microsoft, but they all tell me...
  10. How in the world I can get a hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the world I can get a hacked account back: My acount *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** been hacked and don't know how to get it back and need help 2e16f85f-9294-4172-aa5b-4c853055ccc6