Account upgrade error
Discus and support Account upgrade error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi EA forum: I'm a FIFA 18 player. My account stop at level 23 and never get raise after games played since last 2 weeks. I need to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KR20130415, Oct 29, 2017.
Thema:
Account upgrade error
Loading...
-
Account upgrade error - Similar Threads - Account upgrade error
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Upgraded my ps5 now forza account won’t link to my new console how do I fix this?
in XBoX Games and AppsUpgraded my ps5 now forza account won’t link to my new console how do I fix this?: I have just upgraded my PlayStation 5 to a newer version and for some reason I can’t sign into my forza Microsoft account on my new console. How can I fix this? b89690d0-cf70-408c-baa7-f6fd1dbdab19 -
Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...
in XBoX Games and AppsUpgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...: As the question states, I recently bought my wife an Xbox Series X. I changed my account to be home xbox on her account so that she can get access to Game Pass Ultimate like she had on her Xbox... -
I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...: I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade for her account her xbox series x is my home xbox so why is she not getting the vault edition items... -
How can I upgrade a games pass core to ultimate on my childs account
in XBoX Games and AppsHow can I upgrade a games pass core to ultimate on my childs account: Hi, I accidentally redeemed a code on my childs account and want it to convert to ultimate. I get a message that he is not allowed to this because of age restriction. Is there a way to make this... -
Can I buy the MWIII vault edition upgrade if I don’t own the game on my account?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan I buy the MWIII vault edition upgrade if I don’t own the game on my account?: So I game share with my cousin and he pre-ordered the MWIII cross-gen bundle. I want to buy the vault edition upgrade that costs $30 but I don’t know if I’ll be able to purchase it because I don’t... -
I upgraded to the series S and lost my old account with it. I have the console ID of the...
in XBoX AccessibilityI upgraded to the series S and lost my old account with it. I have the console ID of the...: I upgraded to the series S and lost my old account with it. I have the console ID of the xbox that I made my account on but I can't remember my email. Is there any way to get it back?...