Account troubleshoot
Discus and support Account troubleshoot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since we bought Xbox One S console, we are having trouble signing in to the accounts we created. We continue to get an error message "fix it at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarriannePak, Dec 21, 2020.
Thema:
Account troubleshoot
Loading...
-
Account troubleshoot - Similar Threads - Account troubleshoot
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
My account was hacked can anyone offer advice
in XboX InsidersMy account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments] -
My Vbucks didn’t load to my epic account. Anyone know troubleshooting as Epic is closed...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy Vbucks didn’t load to my epic account. Anyone know troubleshooting as Epic is closed...: My Vbucks show purchased in Microsoft but didn’t overlay to Xbox. I’ve tried log in and out of fortnite. I’ve reloaded my profile. I’ve even tried to manually load the code to the Xbox but it says... -
Troubleshooting for relinking Discord account on Xbox
in XBoX Rewards & SocialTroubleshooting for relinking Discord account on Xbox: Today I have just encountered a problem where I cannot access my Discord servers on my Xbox Series X. Each time I select Discord in the guide menu, it prompts me to go to settings to relink my... -
I cannot get into my Xbox account restart this Xbox or troubleshoot that's what it says and...
in XBoX AccessibilityI cannot get into my Xbox account restart this Xbox or troubleshoot that's what it says and...: I cannot get into my Xbox because it says restart this or troubleshoot and I tried both of those and they take me back to the same screen I've even tried to report it multiple times and they said... -
My XBOX says to troubleshoot. It says reset the XBOX but I do not want my account erased...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy XBOX says to troubleshoot. It says reset the XBOX but I do not want my account erased...: My XBOX says to troubleshoot. It says reset the XBOX but I do not want my account erased how should I proceed c33630e7-9134-48a3-9b3e-1f0edd1960a9 -
troubleshooting a microsoft account for xbox live. how to make the email for it
in XBoX Accessibilitytroubleshooting a microsoft account for xbox live. how to make the email for it: I am having trouble with the email part of making a microsoft account for xbox live because ive never did one before so i dont know what domain to use gmail hotmail windowslive or xbox live i dont...