Account theft/phishing

Discus and support Account theft/phishing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i will like to know why i was banned as i have no link to any sorts of account theft. My friend was on my account whilst i was away to level me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarkGayes, Aug 24, 2020.

1. MarkGayes
    MarkGayes Guest

Account theft/phishing

Hello, i will like to know why i was banned as i have no link to any sorts of account theft. My friend was on my account whilst i was away to level me up on games i dont recall me doing anything wrong. I understand your code of conduct and policy but i am
    very certain i didnt do anything else i wouldnt be making this. I hope someone can understand me and help me out as it wasnt me breaking your rules i swear. My gamertag is I Smokk Bud. It says i was banned for account theft and phishing whereas personally
    i have no recallation of attempting to steal account info. I hope someone out there looks into my case, thank you.

:)

MarkGayes, Aug 24, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Next Victim of Antiquated Enforcement System

OK question did you gameshare with a stranger or asked for account details for gameshare? From a friend

If so that's account theft/phishing

You do not know the source of the account and you aren't allowed to ask for account details period

And console bans arent appealable

They are permanent

No online service allows theft or phishing

You gotta remember account theft and phishing is a broad amount of things

And you are never allowed to ask for personal details period
  3. Smwutches Win User

Account theft/phishing

You can try submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com but it is against the code of conduct to allow anyone else to use your account. And even if it was someone else,
    per the terms you agreed to when you signed up, you are responsible for your account at all times.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

account theft phishing solicitation???

Bear in mind that a ban may not occur at the time of whatever led to it....it's entirely possible that it occurred weeks before

May also take a bit to get a response from Enforcement...I believe under normal circumstances the turnaround is about 72 hours and we are not in normal circumstances right now so times may be extended somewhat
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

account theft phishing solicitation???

Not saying you have but, have you ever logged into an account that didn't belong to you? Maybe to gameshare? Even if you were given permission, it is still against the TOS to log into accounts that you do not own yourself. Again, not accusing you. Just offering a possible reason for the ban.
  6. Official Morata Win User

What is “Account Theft Phishing Solicitation”

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    They used to use the forums, are they too **** lazy to do that now?
Thema:

Account theft/phishing

1. Account theft/phishing - Similar Threads - Account theft phishing

2. account theft

in XBoX Accessibility
    account theft: I have a problem my Microsoft account was hacked, my mail was deleted and my own was installed. But what worries me more is that my nickname in the game "Minecraft" can already be said to be...
  3. My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group...: My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group Post Somebody Reported It And I Got A 2 DAY Ban Why???? e285cdb1-6757-446b-85fb-582c97b35218
  4. I some how committed "Online fraud, such as phishing, account theft, or other attempts to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I some how committed "Online fraud, such as phishing, account theft, or other attempts to...: So I tryed everything review thing and other more .. Put this is new for me not committing account /Online fraud, such as phishing, account theft, or other attempts to defraud Microsoft or other...
  5. Account may get banned for accidental market theft and I'm scared

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account may get banned for accidental market theft and I'm scared: Hello, I'm the owner of an Xbox account and recently my father has had some charges on his card that he had to dispute, the bank seems to have disputed the wrong charges and some of my accounts...
  6. enforcement ban for “Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation”

in XBoX Accessibility
    enforcement ban for “Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation”: Recently received an enforcement ban for “Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation” which is completely unfounded and untrue. Logged on to the enforcement history page to raise a claim, I’ve also...
  7. account theft phishing solicitation???

in XBoX on Consoles
    account theft phishing solicitation???: Soo I am confused how can I get permanent banned for nothing??? Literally I stopped playing over a week prior to when I got banned I stopped playing on the 30th got banned on the 6th didn't...
  8. False Permanent suspension from account theft

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Permanent suspension from account theft: on June 6th 3:00 I got permanent suspension according to xbox enforcement I was being hacked someone was buying 140.59 dollars worth of vbucks so i changed my credit card and password but 2 months...
  9. Permanently And wrongfully Banned for Account theft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permanently And wrongfully Banned for Account theft: Hi Xbox community, ive owned the xbox account Ar for some time now, created the account and made the gamertag myself. Xbox as of the 22 of september Perminately banned my account from playing...
  10. Robo de Cuenta de Xbox [Xbox Account Theft]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Robo de Cuenta de Xbox [Xbox Account Theft]: Hola buenas tardes, hace 6 meses me robaron mi cuenta de Xbox le cambiaron el correo y el nombre de la cuenta no se si puedan ayudarme por que la verdad confiaba mucho en la seguridad de microsoft...