Account the wrong age

Discus and support Account the wrong age in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey so my microsoft acoount is supposed to be set to my age as 31 and it is not and for some reason i try to change my pic to a costom it says it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Taylor Bass, May 22, 2023.

1. Taylor Bass
    Taylor Bass Guest

Account the wrong age

Hey so my microsoft acoount is supposed to be set to my age as 31 and it is not and for some reason i try to change my pic to a costom it says it is not a adult acount and i dont have access to it can you fix this, thanks

:)

Taylor Bass, May 22, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Account the wrong age

Hello Taylor

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Im sorry but once you confirm the birth date is correct and finalize the creation, there is no way to change that.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unable to play fifa 11 online

EA has age restrictions in place. If the age of the account is set wrong and it's under 13, then it won't allow you to play. There's no way to change the age on an account.
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

How to change my Account from child to Adult?

NOTE the age of the account has to be 18 in order to promote it, if your age is lower than your real age you will have to wait til the age of the account is 18, even if your are over 18 the age of the account has to be over 18, and there is NO way to change
    the age if you entered it wrong.
  5. BR Slick EVO Win User

"player too young" message on Battlefield 3

Anyone on the forums correct me if I'm wrong but I think it is related to your EA account age not your xbox account age.
  6. Smwutches Win User

wrong age on my account

Starting a new account is the only way. There is no way to change the age of an account.
Thema:

Account the wrong age

1. Account the wrong age - Similar Threads - Account wrong age

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  4. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d
  5. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  6. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  7. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  8. Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family: Can I transfer it to the correct person? 28e1523d-a20a-4314-8af9-fd1018ae6b88
  9. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  10. my account age is wrong is there a way to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account age is wrong is there a way to change it: my account age is wrong is there a way to change it 7d274a88-6f99-400e-935e-b0ff9739fce6