Account that is two years old banned for account theft phishing solicitation

Discus and support Account that is two years old banned for account theft phishing solicitation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently had signed into my account that I used when I was in high school to see which games I was able to play and found out it has been banned for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GUNGAGUNGAGEE, May 10, 2017.

1. Account that is two years old banned for account theft phishing solicitation

i recently had signed into my account that I used when I was in high school to see which games I was able to play and found out it has been banned for account theft?

I don't even know how i violated the rules since I made the account myself and didn't steal it?

I heard I was able to file a case review and it might get appealed but I can't even find the option to file a case review.

I would love to know who to contact to appeal this. I never had any suspensions or bans before this.

Thanks

:)

GUNGAGUNGAGEE, May 10, 2017
  2. CloseOyster5
    CloseOyster5 Guest
    Why am I banned?

Alright my gamertag Scary got permanently banned and I want answers, it says that I got banned for Account theft, phishing, and/or solicitation when I've never done any of that sort.

CloseOyster5, May 10, 2017
  3. What is “Account Theft Phishing Solicitation”

I would like to know more information about my suspension. I’m confused how I can illegally access my own account. “Account Theft Phishing Solicitation

Official Morata, May 10, 2017
  4. Nursemorph Win User

account theft phishing solicitation???

Bear in mind that a ban may not occur at the time of whatever led to it....it's entirely possible that it occurred weeks before

May also take a bit to get a response from Enforcement...I believe under normal circumstances the turnaround is about 72 hours and we are not in normal circumstances right now so times may be extended somewhat
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

account theft phishing solicitation???

Not saying you have but, have you ever logged into an account that didn't belong to you? Maybe to gameshare? Even if you were given permission, it is still against the TOS to log into accounts that you do not own yourself. Again, not accusing you. Just offering a possible reason for the ban.
  6. Smwutches Win User

enforcement ban for “Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation”

1. A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

2. Per the terms of services, you forfeit anything on the account in the event that you are banned. I've never heard of anyone getting any funds back.
  7. Official Morata Win User

What is “Account Theft Phishing Solicitation”

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    They used to use the forums, are they too **** lazy to do that now?
  8. Daft Badger Win User

What is “Account Theft Phishing Solicitation”

They haven't used the forums for a couple of years now.

And no,it isn't because they are lazy,quite the opposite actually.
Thema:

Account that is two years old banned for account theft phishing solicitation

1. Account that is two years old banned for account theft phishing solicitation - Similar Threads - Account years old

2. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  3. old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now: I had a game code with my video card from 2016 - I installed it then, but it doesn't show up on my account now, and typing the code in says it has already been redeemed...
  4. My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change the date of birth. Chat is...: My account thinks i am 8 years old and wont let me change my dob. Please help...... 77d436cc-d644-4b52-b404-24d5e04ec9d1
  5. wrongfully banned on 15 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    wrongfully banned on 15 year old account: I’ve been wrongfully perm banned for “cheating” for about a year now. I play old school cods and was on mw2 when it happened. Playing snd with friends and out of nowhere I got hit with the ban...
  6. 20 year old account gone because Microsoft can't be bothered.

in XBoX Accessibility
    20 year old account gone because Microsoft can't be bothered.: Hi all So this will be as much a rant as asking 2 questions, so sort of apologies but stick with it. About a month ago, finally brought an Xbox series X. Tried to sign in with my account and it...
  7. 12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    12 year old Minecraft Account lost in Migration, any way to get my capes back?: Hello all, Haven't played minecraft in a while and heard about migration a few days too late to swap over to the new microsoft account. The emails mojang went to an old email address so I...
  8. 20 year old account, verification not possible due to hotmail email and memory loss due to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    20 year old account, verification not possible due to hotmail email and memory loss due to...: The original issue I had was my Xbox had asked me to reset my password, as I tried to do this since my Xbox wouldn't let me continue without doing this, it sent me into the process of...
  9. Recovery of an old account from 7 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery of an old account from 7 years ago: For starters, I've read through the Microsoft support pages. I realize that it says they can't recover an account that was closed more than 60 days ago and they are supposedly unable to help you...
  10. 9 year old inactive xbox account banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    9 year old inactive xbox account banned?: I have a 9 year old xbox account that has not been touched since 2014 last logged in on a Xbox 360, today I remembered about the account who belonged to a sibling who has passed. The account was...