Account Tenure ship

Discus and support Account Tenure ship in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account should have gone from 3 to 4 years this christmas on my tenure ship. It didnt and I was wondering if somebody could help me with this.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChiefBaummer, Jan 5, 2014.

1. ChiefBaummer
    ChiefBaummer Guest

Account Tenure ship

My account should have gone from 3 to 4 years this christmas on my tenure ship. It didnt and I was wondering if somebody could help me with this.

:)

ChiefBaummer, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Selture
    Selture Guest
    Account Tenure ship

Does anyone know if you have to continuously buy Xbox membership so it doesn't run out to get a tenure? Because I've had membership since January of 2014 and stopped it for like a month or two when I Quit then continued it to now. So it would of been my
    first year this January. Just wondering.

Selture, Jan 5, 2014
  3. TheStMichel
    TheStMichel Guest
    TheStMichel, Jan 5, 2014
  4. T0YPIGG
    T0YPIGG Guest

Account Tenure ship

My tenure is not showing at all sense last update on Xbox1 I plug up my 360 my 12 year tenure ship is showing but not on Xbox1 already deleted my account 4 times did a hard shut off unplug even plug up my 360 did all the verification codes from support
    teams an over a hr on the phone no one seems too know how too solve this issue where is the real computer geeks too help

T0YPIGG, Dec 20, 2014
  5. This is due to the xbox gold outage that happened on 13th March 2014. Some members accounts switched to silver for a few hours.

The fact that you can see it on your 360 proves that it is still there, don't despair.

The tenure is held on your xbox and your account so it IS safe.

The xbox team are looking into it.

Regards

Virgo

OriginalVirgo, Dec 21, 2014
  6. T0YPIGG
    T0YPIGG Guest
    ive talked too 4 support teams that outage back in march shouldnt even have any affect this long on my tenure ship all my friends have theres an and anyone eles i play with .support teams say it has too be last update on xbox1 that was back in 12-3 14
    all this tenure ship come up missing from my profile .not back in march as you clame

T0YPIGG, Dec 31, 2014
  7. R3NEG4D3
    R3NEG4D3 Guest
    My tenure just disappeared today. It shows nothing, was going on 7 years.

R3NEG4D3, Jan 16, 2015
  8. Vz Bromas
    Vz Bromas Guest

Account Tenure ship

My tenure went from 5 to 2 a few years ago. It should be 8 right now. I have an online achievement unlocked with a date of 2007.

Vz Bromas, May 3, 2015
  9. Hey there, Vz Bromas! The reason why your tenure would have changed is because it goes with the amount of total time you have had Gold on your account, not how long you've had your account. If there were any times that you had a free account, that time does
    not count towards your tenure. This thread is over a year old originally. If you believe that your tenure is still incorrect, please check out
    commerce.microsoft.com for your subscription history and post a new thread detailing what that is, along with troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works
    best on the forums. Account Tenure ship :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Vz Bromas Win User

Account Tenure ship

My tenure went from 5 to 2 a few years ago. It should be 8 right now. I have an online achievement unlocked with a date of 2007.
  11. T0YPIGG Win User

Account Tenure ship

ive talked too 4 support teams that outage back in march shouldnt even have any affect this long on my tenure ship all my friends have theres an and anyone eles i play with .support teams say it has too be last update on xbox1 that was back in 12-3 14
    all this tenure ship come up missing from my profile .not back in march as you clame
  12. OriginalVirgo Win User

Account Tenure ship

This is due to the xbox gold outage that happened on 13th March 2014. Some members accounts switched to silver for a few hours.

The fact that you can see it on your 360 proves that it is still there, don't despair.

The tenure is held on your xbox and your account so it IS safe.

The xbox team are looking into it.

Regards

Virgo
  13. T0YPIGG Win User

Account Tenure ship

My tenure is not showing at all sense last update on Xbox1 I plug up my 360 my 12 year tenure ship is showing but not on Xbox1 already deleted my account 4 times did a hard shut off unplug even plug up my 360 did all the verification codes from support
    teams an over a hr on the phone no one seems too know how too solve this issue where is the real computer geeks too help
  14. Misses Quinzel Win User

Account Tenure ship

Hey there, Vz Bromas! The reason why your tenure would have changed is because it goes with the amount of total time you have had Gold on your account, not how long you've had your account. If there were any times that you had a free account, that time does
    not count towards your tenure. This thread is over a year old originally. If you believe that your tenure is still incorrect, please check out
    commerce.microsoft.com for your subscription history and post a new thread detailing what that is, along with troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works
    best on the forums. :)
Thema:

Account Tenure ship

1. Account Tenure ship - Similar Threads - Account Tenure ship

2. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  7. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  8. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  9. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  10. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...