Account Temporarily Suspended

Discus and support Account Temporarily Suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox account was recently suspended, but I have no idea why. I logged into the enforcement page but it simply states I'm suspended so I can't see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WhitishQuill757, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Account Temporarily Suspended

My Xbox account was recently suspended, but I have no idea why. I logged into the enforcement page but it simply states I'm suspended so I can't see any more information. I had to create this account just so I could post on the forum. I've been trying to
    go through customer service, but have gotten nowhere fast. Is there anything I can do or find out what I did/how long I'm suspended? I honestly can't think of anything I've done that would cause a suspension. I've had an Xbox account around 9 years now and
    this is the first time I've ever been "disciplined."

Please help!

:)

WhitishQuill757, Jan 6, 2016
  2. Account temporarily suspended

Obrigado por responder, mas não consigo logar http://enforcement.xbox.com como sugerido para saber o porque ou por quanto tempo

MochaOdin534682, Jan 6, 2016
  3. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Account temporarily suspended

Hiya!

Paul here from the Xbox forum Team here to assist however I can. With this specific issue I will have to refer you to our enforcement team. They can be reached at

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    for any questions regarding enforcement action all the answers will be on the enforcement website. It is unfortunate as to this issue happening and you have my best wishes in getting
    this issue resolved.

Sincerely,

Paul from Xbox Forums!

XBF Paul M, Jan 6, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

To my knowledge, the Enforcement site (http://enforcement.xbox.com) should allow you to see the length of the suspension and also the cause. You should also have received an email about this action
    to the email address tied to the account.

maxen, Jan 6, 2016
  5. I never received an email. I attempted to play on my Xbox One but it was having trouble logging me in, told me to go online. When I logged in it said my account had been temporarily suspended and linked me to a short form to fill out (which I haven't received
    a response for yet). I called customer service and they directed me to the Enforcement page, but when I login, again it simply tells me my account is suspended. I am unable to access anything so I know nothing about the situation. If it says "temporarily suspended"
    will the suspension run out on its own soon even if I don't do anything? I'm so annoyed by this entire situation and lack of answers.

WhitishQuill757, Jan 6, 2016
  6. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Yes, a temporary suspension will automatically be lifted after its expiration date without action from you, but unfortunately I and others here on the forums won't have insight into which date that would be or the reason for it.

A typical first-time suspension is often 24 hours, so try again after that period has elapsed, but it depends on the offence; it could be 48 hours, a week or maybe longer.

maxen, Jan 6, 2016
  7. Banerr
    Banerr Guest
    I have several years with my own but I'm just going to play a year with the live and yesterday for no reason I was suspended, check my email and saw that it was suspended temporarily gives me reason why I temporarily suspended, and review and only I indicates
    the date that I was suspended and the date on which it will restore me but gives me no reason why this suspension. I would like to know why and I did for that suspended me? and if I can remove the suspension at this time?

Banerr, Feb 26, 2016
  8. Account Temporarily Suspended

You have to sign into the enforcement site and do a case review and you probably didn't get an email cause maybe your email isn't current with your account. The email usually has more info and details in it. But no support can't help you they have nothing
    to do with suspensions and bans they will always direct you to the enforcement site.

WarlikeDaisy4, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  10. Banerr Win User

I have several years with my own but I'm just going to play a year with the live and yesterday for no reason I was suspended, check my email and saw that it was suspended temporarily gives me reason why I temporarily suspended, and review and only I indicates
    the date that I was suspended and the date on which it will restore me but gives me no reason why this suspension. I would like to know why and I did for that suspended me? and if I can remove the suspension at this time?
  11. Julian_ Win User

What do you mean by 'it didn't change anything'? It should at least give you the reason for your suspension as well as the option to request a case review (see the second link I posted).
  12. Quentin Epinette Win User

Thank you for your answer, I already try this technique with Microsoft support, but it does not change anything.
  13. BenTierney Win User

Thanks for the response but Whenever i login it shows me to fill out the reinstatement form again. My account was not suspended because of enforcement.
Thema:

1. Account Temporarily Suspended - Similar Threads - Account Temporarily Suspended

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  5. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  6. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  7. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  8. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  9. My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support: I went to redeem some points the other day and I got a pop up saying my account is temporarily suspended. I can't remember anything I've done wrong, and when I go to the Contact Support link...
  10. Microsoft Rewards account temporarily restricted!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards account temporarily restricted!: Your account is restricted at present as your recent activity is indicative of a potential breach of the Microsoft Rewards terms of service.  We strongly urge you to use search in good faith, and...