Account temporarily suspended

Discus and support Account temporarily suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So ive had this issue now after my third new account that i created and deleted the others, where 1.make new account, new email new password, new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NickD54, Feb 9, 2021.

1. NickD54
    NickD54 Guest

So ive had this issue now after my third new account that i created and deleted the others, where

1.make new account, new email new password, new gamertag

2.play games, works fine

3.come back roughly 48 hours and account has been temporalily blocked/locked. Xbox series x has signed me out and says go to the website listed to fix this

4. Fix it on website after getting a code in a text

5. Works fine again?

has this happened to anyone else. It happened on both my other two accounts that i created then deleted because of this. Is this a know issue i just dont want it to keep happening. Also i deleted all devices and payment on other accounts before i deleted them.
    thanks, Nick

:)

NickD54, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Banerr Win User

Account Temporarily Suspended

I have several years with my own but I'm just going to play a year with the live and yesterday for no reason I was suspended, check my email and saw that it was suspended temporarily gives me reason why I temporarily suspended, and review and only I indicates
    the date that I was suspended and the date on which it will restore me but gives me no reason why this suspension. I would like to know why and I did for that suspended me? and if I can remove the suspension at this time?
  4. Julian_ Win User

What do you mean by 'it didn't change anything'? It should at least give you the reason for your suspension as well as the option to request a case review (see the second link I posted).
  5. Quentin Epinette Win User

Thank you for your answer, I already try this technique with Microsoft support, but it does not change anything.
  6. BenTierney Win User

Account Temporarily Suspended

Thanks for the response but Whenever i login it shows me to fill out the reinstatement form again. My account was not suspended because of enforcement.
Thema:

1. Account temporarily suspended - Similar Threads - Account temporarily suspended

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  6. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  7. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  8. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  9. My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support: I went to redeem some points the other day and I got a pop up saying my account is temporarily suspended. I can't remember anything I've done wrong, and when I go to the Contact Support link...
  10. Microsoft Rewards account temporarily restricted!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards account temporarily restricted!: Your account is restricted at present as your recent activity is indicative of a potential breach of the Microsoft Rewards terms of service.  We strongly urge you to use search in good faith, and...