Account take over help

Discus and support Account take over help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son's account was taken over Jan 13th. Immediately put in call and received a case number. Have called numerous times since and nothing has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AUF3R0, Feb 8, 2023.

1. AUF3R0
    AUF3R0 Guest

Account take over help

My son's account was taken over Jan 13th. Immediately put in call and received a case number. Have called numerous times since and nothing has been resolved like they say it will. Keep telling me it's been turned over to the Account Take Over Team and that it will be restored/returned soon. First said 48-72 hours, then 7-10 business days... it's been almost a month. Keep getting the run around.

How do I escalate this and Karen this up to a supervisor or manager?

:)

AUF3R0, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Account take over help

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AUF3R0, According to your description, you already have an open case with support and only they have access to the case and your account recovery status information.

You mention that it has been a month since you made the request, the ideal is to get in touch with them again to find out how your case is progressing.
  3. AUF3R0 Win User

Account take over help

I have.. multiple times. I only get told that they will update me later. Which they haven't. I continue to call for updates and get nothing.
  4. denis97g Win User

Account take over

5. AridLizard Win User

Account take over

if your account has been hacked or compromised you should follow the Compromised Account Solution

that will guide you through the steps needed to recover control of your account.

if you have a credit or debit card linked to your account you should also contact your bank to prevent unauthorised purchases being made through your account.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Account take over

You can fill out the account recover form here

Or you can follow the other steps suggested on this link here

It is possible to get your account back. People do it all the time.

Goodluck
Thema:

Account take over help

1. Account take over help - Similar Threads - Account help

2. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  5. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  6. Migrate Xbox account question and help…

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate Xbox account question and help…: I have a question for this group. My son has been using my Xbox account, which is tied to my main email address, since he was 12 years old (my son is now 22). I use the same email address for all...
  7. My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help: My bank account is being charged for xbox and I have no account nor have I authorized anyone. 96855264-33f8-431e-a9c7-652701956500
  8. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  9. Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?: I have contacted Microsoft support and no one has been able to help me get into my account. Everytime I do the account recover or reinstatement it sais that information is wrong . I made the...
  10. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....