Account Syncing - Library Titles

Discus and support Account Syncing - Library Titles in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A friend recently logged in with his account on my Xbox. After removing his profile later all his games remained in my library as installable. His... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by [Garrett], Jan 25, 2023.

1. [Garrett]
    [Garrett] Guest

A friend recently logged in with his account on my Xbox. After removing his profile later all his games remained in my library as installable. His hundreds of games and expansions make it hard to find just my own games under my full library. Is there a way to bulk remove these, other than hide individually? or should those games even remain visible after removing an account?

:)

[Garrett], Jan 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

It sounds like they may have set your console as their Home. If they set their own console as their Home, that should remove it all from your console.
  3. RRDOGAZ Win User

Xbox music playlist from xbox syncs to WP8 but shows 0 songs

I'm not sure this requires a different thread. Its the same issue.

Here is what I can share...

The initial playlist I created on Xbox synced on my 920. The title shows but only the songs have previously purchased on Zune show.

I created a new playlist on my phone and it did not sync to my Xbox nor did it sync with my surface.

I created a new list on my surface and it did not sync with the 920, but did with the xbox. but if that song is from my library, it will not play on the xbox... if it is a song I downloaded from xbox music on the surface it will play on the xbox.

I then downloaded some songs on the surface from the store, using my xbox music account...not purchased, and also not my own library, and they did sync with the Zune purchased songs that were already synced on my 920
  4. Armoth Win User

registering windows phone on xbox music

Hi, I tried that too, downloaded the windows 8 phone app, couldn't sync music from Xbox music with it. you can only sync music from your media player library. (I also tried synching Xbox music collection to windows media player library but I couldn't get
    that to happen either..
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Series X Repair Question!

when you get the replacement you log in with your account and download your games again from your library, when starting the game it will sync your saves, make sure as above you do not send anything but the console.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

xbox game pass on pc

Only games that is in the play anywhere library you can play on both xbox and pc.

Halo 5 doesnt look to be in the library of capable titles.
Thema:

1. Account Syncing - Library Titles - Similar Threads - Account Syncing Library

2. My gamer score won't sync between my Xbox account and the mobile app

in XBoX on Windows
    My gamer score won't sync between my Xbox account and the mobile app: I have the Xbox mobile app, and I've been saving up my points for a Xbox gift card, but on the Xbox, it says I have over 1,000, but on the mobile app, it says I only have 175 or something like...
  3. i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...: i have tried logging out and logging back in, nothing works 144688e5-7bed-4ed2-8a23-e7795482f726
  4. Fortnite/Xbox and Epic Games account syncing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite/Xbox and Epic Games account syncing.: Hi, I am trying to link my Xbox account to my Epic Games account with the same email, but would it matter if I signed up with two different emails? Because I deleted an email with the one I want...
  5. Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account: I've been trying to connect my microsoft acount to my switch to save my purchases on minecraft but my purchases won't transfer over any help solving this issue would be nice...
  6. Why is my account not syncing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my account not syncing?: My Xbox account won’t sync games. Every time I try to open a game with my account it says there has been a temporary network problem, the error code is 0x80832003 Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC games won't open and get frozen on title screen due to account syncing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC games won't open and get frozen on title screen due to account syncing...: I have tried every possible solution on the internet that I can find and nothing is working. I keep trying to open Chivalry 2 on my PC and it keeps getting stuck on the title screen right after I...
  8. How do you sync past purchases to Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you sync past purchases to Microsoft account?: My son has purchased multiple worlds and skins but now he has a Microsoft account and they are there but have a locked symbol and it asks you to pay for them again. How do you sync past purchases...
  9. Microsoft account sync in Minecraft not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account sync in Minecraft not working: After entering the code from Minecraft on the aka.ms/remoteconnect webpage and signing into my Microsoft account, I land on this page but am unable to select “Let’s go” to complete linking my...
  10. Cannot sync minecraft bedrock edition stuff to a microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sync minecraft bedrock edition stuff to a microsoft account: I recently got bedrock edition on my computer after being forced to play on my ipad. I had some map packs, clothes, and worlds and such. I go over to sign in and click “Sync to Microsoft Account”...