Account Switch - Possible

Discus and support Account Switch - Possible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I first got X box One - I set up my self as the account manager - my son began playing on that acct and I want to be able to manage his use but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JJ29_06, Apr 15, 2020.

1. JJ29_06
    JJ29_06 Guest

When I first got X box One - I set up my self as the account manager - my son began playing on that acct and I want to be able to manage his use but cannot because he is the manager - is there a way to shift the account manager so he will not lose any
    progress he has made in games?

:)

JJ29_06, Apr 15, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi JJ29,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on account control. Currently the account is an adult account most likely. With adult accounts there is no way to put any restrictions or anything. Unfortunately, data and things are unable
    to be transferred from one account to another. You would need to make a child account for your son. This way you can manage permissions for the account. Here are a couple links that will help you.

1. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/security/add-family-member-on-xbox-one
    2. https://support.xbox.com/browse/my-account/manage-account/Child accounts
    Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. _Infernix_ Win User

Minecraft account data transfer from hacked microsoft account to new

is it possible for me to get a new account or is switching the emails with my old one not possible?
  4. Verachi Win User

Change gamer tag on here to the one im useing on my xbox?

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Is it possible to switch/transfer parent account with child account?

Hello Garrett,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, you are unable to transfer any data from one account to another. You can set up

home console
    so that your sons account can use the gold and games that you own. He would have to start over though.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Is it possible to switch/transfer parent account with child account?

Thema:

1. Account Switch - Possible - Similar Threads - Account Switch Possible

2. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  3. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  4. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  5. How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch: "Can't join cross-platform Minecraft server on Switch. It asks for both Microsoft and Nintendo accounts. Need help signing in with both accounts ." e149d864-e755-432f-9c38-a432440daaf9
  6. Child can switch between accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child can switch between accounts: I have a passcode and all restrictions set up. However on my “non home” Xbox, my child can switch between my sign in and the child account. This causes concern on my end Any clues?...
  7. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  8. What will happen when I switch the primary email on a Xbox account to a different one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What will happen when I switch the primary email on a Xbox account to a different one?: I got my Xbox when I was pretty young so I had to use my parents email in order to have a Xbox and now I'm just tired of needing to log in on their email or have to contact them in order to get...
  9. Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account: when my daughter migrated her account we had switched her to my email, but i want to switch the microsoft account linked with her minecraft java account over to hers so i no longer get the emails...
  10. It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...: So, I’ve had the same Xbox account for a long time, and I don’t want to switch, but I recently got a new email address, and I’m trying to switch to only using it. When I signed in with my new...