Account Suspention

Discus and support Account Suspention in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account was suspended for something I did not do. I submitted a case review, and it was upheld. How do I submit another case review? My account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mummychaser, Oct 11, 2017.

1. mummychaser
    mummychaser Guest

Account Suspention

My account was suspended for something I did not do. I submitted a case review, and it was upheld. How do I submit another case review? My account should not have been suspended.

:)

mummychaser, Oct 11, 2017
  2. GFW Thomas
    GFW Thomas Guest
    Locked: getting banned mistake

Please post in the account suspention forum.

GFW Thomas, Oct 11, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    account suspention

You will more than likely need to speak either with support or billing about this issue.

onyxishere, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Account Suspention

If you already submitted a case review and the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  5. mummychaser
    mummychaser Guest
    Great, I've played on xbox for over 10 years with no complaints and someone doesn't like me and I get suspended without any proof

mummychaser, Oct 11, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    The enforcement team have proof.They don't have to show it to you though which is something you agreed to when starting your account.

Any report is investigated before any action is taken so you don't get suspended for no reason.

If you have filed for a case review that means it has been investigated twice.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. GFW Thomas Win User

Locked: getting banned mistake

Please post in the account suspention forum.
  8. matthewiag Win User

Xbox enforcement

Hello,

If the account was not set as the home console before the suspention was issued it cannot be changed.
  9. Humunculy Win User

Temporarily suspended but have received no information about it?!

The email should be sent at the same moment of the suspention on the email that is linked with the account so there SHOUDL be info
  10. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Account Suspention

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5
  11. Smwutches Win User

Account Suspention

If you already submitted a case review and the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.
Thema:

Account Suspention

1. Account Suspention - Similar Threads - Account Suspention

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  6. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  7. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  8. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  9. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  10. I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...: I got perminant suspention for accidentally clicking Osama bin lardin as a gamerpic but it was an accident and for think I should be suspended for an accident Can you help? I'm in an f1 23...