account suspention

Discus and support account suspention in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got an account suspension and i have no clue for what, i dont message people out of the blue and start searing people out so i have no clue what this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by q1et, Jul 25, 2018.

1. q1et
    q1et Guest

account suspention

I got an account suspension and i have no clue for what, i dont message people out of the blue and start searing people out so i have no clue what this is for

:)

2. GFW Thomas
    GFW Thomas Guest
    Locked: getting banned mistake

Please post in the account suspention forum.

GFW Thomas, Jul 25, 2018
  3. account suspention

My account Geebzs has been suspended until 2/29. When I login it says at the top of this webpage . I can't think of any reason I would be suspended. I want to dispute this suspention.

BarkingArtist10, Jul 25, 2018
  4. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest

account suspention

please go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to check the status of why you were suspended, they always give a reason, you can appeal also if you think it was a mistake or accident.

SpyShadow, Jul 25, 2018
  5. Wolfie McG
    Wolfie McG Guest
    Keep in mind not all suspensions are eligible for a case review.

Wolfie McG, Nov 4, 2018
  6. GFW Thomas Win User

Locked: getting banned mistake

Please post in the account suspention forum.
  7. matthewiag Win User

Xbox enforcement

Hello,

If the account was not set as the home console before the suspention was issued it cannot be changed.
  8. Humunculy Win User

Temporarily suspended but have received no information about it?!

The email should be sent at the same moment of the suspention on the email that is linked with the account so there SHOUDL be info
  9. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Account Suspention

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5
  10. Smwutches Win User

Account Suspention

If you already submitted a case review and the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.
Thema:

account suspention

1. account suspention - Similar Threads - account suspention

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  4. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  5. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  6. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  7. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  8. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  9. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  10. I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...: I got perminant suspention for accidentally clicking Osama bin lardin as a gamerpic but it was an accident and for think I should be suspended for an accident Can you help? I'm in an f1 23...