account suspention

Discus and support account suspention in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was just wondering in what world is it fair that i am the one who gets [Mod Removed – Profanity] little messages and when i reply to it i am the one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mclntyre, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Mclntyre
    Mclntyre Guest

account suspention

i was just wondering in what world is it fair that i am the one who gets
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] little messages and when i reply to it i am the one who gets suspended? its kind of a joke

:)

Mclntyre, Oct 23, 2018
  2. GFW Thomas
    GFW Thomas Guest
    Locked: getting banned mistake

Please post in the account suspention forum.

GFW Thomas, Oct 23, 2018
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    account suspention

You will more than likely need to speak either with support or billing about this issue.

onyxishere, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

account suspention

Report the other person and block communications with them instead of responding. It doesn't matter how a situation starts. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be punished.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2018
  5. RylanLee
    RylanLee Guest
    That's the stupidest most flawed system I've ever heard of

RylanLee, Oct 23, 2018
  6. As stated before me just block and report the person. When you respond you open yourself up to a ban if it's against the code of conduct.

If you believe you were banned unfairly you can
    submit a case review

NathanielLarson, Oct 23, 2018
  7. Mclntyre
    Mclntyre Guest
    oh i would if it would let me but i am not allowed but nope i am not even allowed to do that they dont give a
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] i defend myself once and it is the end of the world in their eyes this whole everybody on xbox needs to hold hands and be besties stuff is going way too far

Mclntyre, Oct 23, 2018
  8. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

account suspention

Never answer to those kine of messages. Just report them and continue playing .

CrazY1985, Oct 23, 2018
  9. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Thank you for contacting forum support.

The Xbox live code of conduct is there to create an environment that is friendly for everyone! Xbox is a very family oriented company! There are many children who play Xbox as well and the
    code of conduct is set in place to encourage good sportsmanship and positive communication!

Here is more info!
    Code of Conduct: Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers

Xbox live is an online service regulated by rules as every online service. Once you accept the rules of The Code of Conduct (at your own will) when you
    sign in for Xbox live you are bound by these rules in order to use the live services.

By the Microsoft Code of Conduct. Just because something isn’t on this list doesn’t mean it’s OK.

Hope this helps.

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 23, 2018
  10. Mclntyre
    Mclntyre Guest
    so when i get messaged i am not allowed to defend myself anymore?

Mclntyre, Oct 23, 2018
  11. KARmA NEPAL
    KARmA NEPAL Guest
    It worked

the dislike button worked

KARmA NEPAL, Oct 23, 2018
  12. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey McIntyre thanks for the reply, as per the
    Microsoft service agreement
    : Enforcement. If you violate these Terms, we may stop providing Services to you or we may close your Microsoft account. We may also block delivery of a communication (like
    email, file sharing or instant message) to or from the Services in an effort to enforce these Terms or we may remove or refuse to publish Your Content for any reason. When investigating alleged violations of these Terms, Microsoft reserves the right to review
    Your Content in order to resolve the issue. However, we cannot monitor the entire Services and make no attempt to do so. So the best advice we can give is no, don't reply and simply report the player and let the Enforcement Team handle it!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 23, 2018
  13. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

account suspention

So when you get messaged something you don't like.

You can either "defend yourself" and deal with the repercussions of violating the code of conduct or follow these steps below.

Complaints

If you encounter Conduct or Content that violates the Microsoft Code of Conduct,
    don’t retaliate with prohibited Conduct or Content. Instead, you can:

• File a complaint (See
      here
      for Xbox One,
      here
      for Xbox on Windows, and
      here
      for Xbox 360)
    • Give offending player(s) negative feedback (see
      here
      )
    • Mute offending player(s) (See
      here
      for Xbox One,
      here
      for Xbox on Windows, and
      here
      for Xbox 360)
    • Use the Block Communications feature (See
      here
      for Xbox One,
      here
      for Xbox on Windows, and
      here
      for Xbox 360)
    • Use the Avoid This Player feature (See
      here
      )
    • Adjust your privacy settings to avoid seeing unwanted content (See
      here
      )
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct

HAZMAT RADIO, Oct 23, 2018
  14. Mclntyre
    Mclntyre Guest
    well its good to know that in future i am just to shut my mouth and take whatever insult somebody wants to throw at me and yet the moment i say one thing back i can look forward to good old xbox swooping in and suspending me yeah that is a really good
    system that you guys have their when you are checking what i say in reply it would be clear that the one who started it was saying the exact same stuff i said in return and yet i am the one punished and yet when i do keep my mouth shut and say nothing but
    report the person nothing happens 99% of the time...that has cleared it right up for me thanks xbox

Mclntyre, Oct 23, 2018
  15. Mclntyre
    Mclntyre Guest
    i would love to avoid the player but for some reason you are not allowed to just avoid people on xbox one all you can do is block and mute them....then get put in the next three matches with the same person (i picked this example as it something that has
    actually happened to me)

Mclntyre, Nov 3, 2018
  16. GFW Thomas Win User

Locked: getting banned mistake

Please post in the account suspention forum.
  17. matthewiag Win User

Xbox enforcement

Hello,

If the account was not set as the home console before the suspention was issued it cannot be changed.
  18. Humunculy Win User

Temporarily suspended but have received no information about it?!

The email should be sent at the same moment of the suspention on the email that is linked with the account so there SHOUDL be info
  19. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Account Suspention

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5
  20. Smwutches Win User

Account Suspention

If you already submitted a case review and the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.
Thema:

account suspention

1. account suspention - Similar Threads - account suspention

2. Account refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Account refund: someone got access to my account refuned my stuff and i never got the refund money 0f1b5022-27c7-4069-909c-3573d99bf5ad
  3. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  4. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  5. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  6. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  7. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  8. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  9. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  10. I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...: I got perminant suspention for accidentally clicking Osama bin lardin as a gamerpic but it was an accident and for think I should be suspended for an accident Can you help? I'm in an f1 23...