Account Suspention

Discus and support Account Suspention in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The day I returned from Vacation, I got a message telling me that my account had been suspended, when I looked to check this suspension, it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TakingFrame, Oct 23, 2017.

1. TakingFrame
    TakingFrame Guest

Account Suspention

The day I returned from Vacation, I got a message telling me that my account had been suspended, when I looked to check this suspension, it was communication for 30 days and Multiplayer for 7, my concern with this suspension is that it occurred as a result
    of an incident that took place whilst I was on vacation with no access to my Xbox whatsoever. I have filed a case report for the incident and the people at the enforcement team have failed to supply me any form of response within the 72 hour time period in
    which I wasn’t informed that’s they would have responded by.

:)

TakingFrame, Oct 23, 2017
  2. GFW Thomas
    GFW Thomas Guest
    Locked: getting banned mistake

Please post in the account suspention forum.

GFW Thomas, Oct 23, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    account suspention

You will more than likely need to speak either with support or billing about this issue.

onyxishere, Oct 23, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

Account Suspention

Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

After submitting, an Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement agent will begin a thorough review of the enforcement action. This includes reviewing available data and re-examining
    evidence that contributed to the enforcement, taking into account any new details that you have provided.

I see nothing stating they will respond within 72 Hours. Some case reviews may take more time than others.

Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team no longer uses the forums.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    Xbox Enforcement | Stay Safe

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

OK Fowl, Oct 23, 2017
  5. TakingFrame
    TakingFrame Guest
    I’ve only done this as I have just been in a live chat with a member of Xbox Support who specifically told me that I should put something about my situation on the forums, the same person also telling me that the enforcement team normally take 24 hours but
    can take up to 72 hours to respond to a casebook review

TakingFrame, Nov 1, 2018
  6. GFW Thomas Win User

Locked: getting banned mistake

Please post in the account suspention forum.
  7. matthewiag Win User

Xbox enforcement

Hello,

If the account was not set as the home console before the suspention was issued it cannot be changed.
  8. Humunculy Win User

Temporarily suspended but have received no information about it?!

The email should be sent at the same moment of the suspention on the email that is linked with the account so there SHOUDL be info
  9. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Account Suspention

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5
  10. Smwutches Win User

Account Suspention

If you already submitted a case review and the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do.
Thema:

Account Suspention

1. Account Suspention - Similar Threads - Account Suspention

2. Account refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Account refund: someone got access to my account refuned my stuff and i never got the refund money 0f1b5022-27c7-4069-909c-3573d99bf5ad
  3. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  4. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  5. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  6. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  7. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  8. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  9. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  10. I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...: I got perminant suspention for accidentally clicking Osama bin lardin as a gamerpic but it was an accident and for think I should be suspended for an accident Can you help? I'm in an f1 23...