account suspension

Discus and support account suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello my acc #9980 my acc was suspended out of now where when i go to the xboxenforcement/support website it says that there is no suspension can you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dagodangel, Feb 6, 2023.

1. dagodangel
    dagodangel Guest

account suspension

hello my acc #9980 my acc was suspended out of now where when i go to the xboxenforcement/support website it says that there is no suspension can you please help me out

:)

dagodangel, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

My console got banned for two weeks wannaknow why

Sounds like you have more than one account on your console & one of the accounts has been suspended.

As using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct then a console privilege suspension was issued to stop you from doing this.

The console suspension wont show on the enforcement site brandiesel linked but the account suspension will.You can appeal the account suspension if eligible,not the console suspension though.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension of account and I can't submit a case review

Console suspensions are issued to stop people using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on their main account,which is against the code of conduct.

As mentioned,console suspensions can not be appealed & should end at the same time as the account suspension.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

What?

Sounds like a console privilege suspension.

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on another account is against the code of conduct so console privilege suspensions are issued to stop people from doing this.

One of the accounts on your console must be suspended & due to the console suspension all other accounts on that console will have the same restrictions as the suspended account but will work on other devices which is why your account works on your cousins
    xbox.

The console suspension should end at the same time as the account suspension ends.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Enforcement

An account suspension completely blocks the affected account from being able to sign in to the Xbox Live service for the duration of the suspension. Account suspensions are issued for a specified duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days, though egregious or repeated
    violations can result in a permanent suspension.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

WHY DID U GIVE MY SON A FALSE XBOX BAN?

Sounds like a console privilege suspension.

These are issued to prevent someone from using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on their main account which is against the code of conduct.

Your other accounts will work on other devices,not just your sons xbox while the suspension is in place.

Your son can appeal the account suspension if eligible via the link gds 1972 posted but console suspensions can not be appealed.
Thema:

account suspension

1. account suspension - Similar Threads - account suspension

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  4. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  5. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  6. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  7. how to get my rewards account back from suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get my rewards account back from suspension: hi i have been using the rewards now for years and i have been unable to collect points for about a year but i was still redeeming points from my account even as late as last october which now...
  8. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  9. Xbox Account suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account suspension.: So I have been an avid gamer for 17 years. I am a Microsoft player primarily. Pc and Xbox ofc. I have played on the same account for 8 years since i created it on Xbox One. I had a different...
  10. Rewards Account Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rewards Account Suspension: I have had my Rewards account suspended. I have read through most of the responses to similar posts and it seems as if there is no fix. Has anyone been able to speak with someone over the phone or...