Account Suspension fir a Dragon Age Inquisition Screenshot

Discus and support Account Suspension fir a Dragon Age Inquisition Screenshot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I uploaded a few screenshots from the Dragon Age Inquisition game with the Xbox app on my PC. The app would crash on the end of each... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Player859605017, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Account Suspension fir a Dragon Age Inquisition Screenshot

Hello,

I uploaded a few screenshots from the Dragon Age Inquisition game with the Xbox app on my PC. The app would crash on the end of each upload.... 3 were uploaded, one not. None of the screenshot does show anything offending. They could be holiday photos.
    Now I have billions of enforcement messages and a ban. I'm really angry about this. Do you think, somebody would upload screenshots again, if stuff like that happens... continuously?

I would appreciate any help or throw out y Windows PC out of the window forever, I want fun not frustration using it!

Greetings

:)

Player859605017, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Account Suspension fir a Dragon Age Inquisition Screenshot

Hi there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums and only they can respond to any enforcement actions they issue.

You can submit a case review, if qualified, at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Mistress Sara, Oct 14, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums and only they can respond to any enforcement actions they issue.

You can submit a case review, if qualified, at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Dragon Age Inquisition

7. Mister Beep Win User

Dragon Age Inquisition soundtrack

Hey HeavyGuitar guy,

If you would like the soundtrack to Dragon Age: Inquisition, please follow the steps on EA's

Downloading the Dragon Age: Inquisition Soundtrack
    support page. The soundtrack is not provided by us, but by EA through your EA Origin account. Sincere apologies for the frustrating experience so far.
  8. Lofty Who Win User

dragon age inquisition

9. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox GamePass EaPlay Dragon age inquisition can't play deluxe edition

Hello, forumtera,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with Dragon Age Inquisition save data. After researching your issue extensively, I discovered this issue and the solution via The Dragon Age: Inquisition support page Dragon Age: Inquisition Save Importer (ea.com). On the site, scroll down to Migrating Your Dragon Age: Inquisition Savegame and Profile on Xbox. Here is some additional information on this specific issue.

Xbox consoles:

• If you have preorder promotional items or Flames of the Inquisition items installed on your Xbox 360 console at the time of the export, you can import the savegame data on your Xbox One console.
      • If you do not have the same content installed on your Xbox One console, the save game loads, and you must equip alternate equipment and/or armor.
      • If you have the same content installed on your Xbox One console, the savegame loads as it appeared on the Xbox 360 console.
    Xbox consoles:

• An online connection.
    • An Xbox 360 console system with a Dragon Age: Inquisition savegame.
    • A copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition for Xbox 360 with The Black Emporium free DLC pack installed.
    • Logged into your EA account in Dragon Age: Inquisition for your Xbox 360 console.
    • An Xbox One console.
    • A copy of Dragon Age: Inquisition for Xbox One with The Black Emporium free DLC pack installed.
    • Logged into your EA account in Dragon Age: Inquisition for your Xbox One console.
    Finally, the EA Play, Game Pass version of Dragon Age Inquisition is not the Ultimate or Game of the year edition. It is the base game. Did you own that addition digitally, or have the disc still? The support guide I provided provides the answers to why you are experiencing this issue. I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
Thema:

1. Account Suspension fir a Dragon Age Inquisition Screenshot - Similar Threads - Account Suspension fir

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  4. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  5. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  6. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  7. how to get my rewards account back from suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get my rewards account back from suspension: hi i have been using the rewards now for years and i have been unable to collect points for about a year but i was still redeeming points from my account even as late as last october which now...
  8. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  9. Xbox Account suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account suspension.: So I have been an avid gamer for 17 years. I am a Microsoft player primarily. Pc and Xbox ofc. I have played on the same account for 8 years since i created it on Xbox One. I had a different...
  10. Rewards Account Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rewards Account Suspension: I have had my Rewards account suspended. I have read through most of the responses to similar posts and it seems as if there is no fix. Has anyone been able to speak with someone over the phone or...