Account suspension extended?

Discus and support Account suspension extended? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my account was suspened until the 14th with communications so i was aboe to play online for the time being but suddenly i cant even play on multiplayer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KForTheRains, Oct 6, 2018.

1. KForTheRains
    KForTheRains Guest

my account was suspened until the 14th with communications so i was aboe to play online for the time being but suddenly i cant even play on multiplayer so half the fames i have i can even load because this random extension was added and nothing was said
    about it and it not even to the schedule date for suspension is supposed to be for, its 2 days after on the 15 of october, why was my account suspension extended with no reasoning begind it and no explinantion

:)

KForTheRains, Oct 6, 2018
  2. mt1210
    mt1210 Guest
    XBox One Account Suspension

My account was suspended due to a sensitive individual not being able to win a race mission/simulation in GTA 5. My son has not touched nor altered the X-Box 1 but yet is being accused of cheating by running people off the road during a race. The object of a race is to win ! Please enlighten me how a game filled with, violence, sexual innuendos and gore be classified as a game with rules when you can shoot and kill police. This is such "BS" !!!!!!! I will never buy another X-Box game and when subscription runs out, I will not renew. I knew I should have purchased a PS4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am truly pissed !

On top of that - You have to answer questions that covers the code of conduct just to get a case review. I have better things to do with my time than to answer questions. Everyone playing Grand Theft Auto should be mature or if not supervised.

mt1210, Oct 6, 2018
  3. DarenD
    DarenD Guest
    XBox One Account Suspension

Ha had to have ago to see what people have said about our account. 4 unsporting and 2 cheater in last 6 months. Just can't work out how my 7yr old daughter is rigging Roblox games?

DarenD, Oct 6, 2018
  4. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest

Hello Therains,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us, but unfortunately we wouldn't be able to assist in the matter here on forums. We would have to refer to the Code
    of Conduct
    for further clarification.

Please be advised that the Enforcement team does not ban an account without reason as posted under the

Myth
    section for enforcement.

Check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com
    for more support and feel free to check out the Orange hammer and see if the account is eligible for a

Case Review.

Hope this helped

Thank you.

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 6, 2018
  5. bowski477 Win User

Account Extended Suspension

The enforcement team does not use the forums. It's possible that while they were investigating they found other offenses that warranted an extension. The enforcement team can only be contacted via the case review process on enforcement.xbox.com.
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hello Therains,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us, but unfortunately we wouldn't be able to assist in the matter here on forums. We would have to refer to the Code
    of Conduct
    for further clarification.

Please be advised that the Enforcement team does not ban an account without reason as posted under the

Myth
    section for enforcement.

Check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com
    for more support and feel free to check out the Orange hammer and see if the account is eligible for a

Case Review.

Hope this helped

Thank you.
  7. MR SNA1L Win User

Account Extended Suspension

i got suspended and then when it ended i still couldnt play online or send messages. WOTS HAPNIN
  8. LordFade1115 Win User

Enforcement Action

Console suspensions are not listed on the enforcement site since they're not eligible for review. Unfortunately there is no way to find out specifically what caused it so it could be something that is not related to the account suspension
    you received or if you've had previous suspensions it could just be due to having a lot of prior suspensions.
    Your missing my point, I did nothing wrong for it to get extended at all. I couldn't have done anything wrong as it was extended whilst my account suspension was still in effect. Like I said, the enforcement page says nothing about a extended suspension
    by my console says otherwise. I am honestly getting fed up with this system.
  9. TheTurtleMAN47 Win User

Extended Suspension

same here. following and hopefully there are answers!!!
Thema:

1. Account suspension extended? - Similar Threads - Account suspension extended

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  4. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  5. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  6. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  7. how to get my rewards account back from suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get my rewards account back from suspension: hi i have been using the rewards now for years and i have been unable to collect points for about a year but i was still redeeming points from my account even as late as last october which now...
  8. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  9. Xbox Account suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account suspension.: So I have been an avid gamer for 17 years. I am a Microsoft player primarily. Pc and Xbox ofc. I have played on the same account for 8 years since i created it on Xbox One. I had a different...
  10. Rewards Account Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rewards Account Suspension: I have had my Rewards account suspended. I have read through most of the responses to similar posts and it seems as if there is no fix. Has anyone been able to speak with someone over the phone or...