Account Suspension due to kid's horrible behavior.

Discus and support Account Suspension due to kid's horrible behavior. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has access to my Xbox Live account and has added up some suspensions. I have recently been informed of a 100 day suspension and would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G For Jesus, Oct 20, 2017.

1. G For Jesus
    G For Jesus Guest

My son has access to my Xbox Live account and has added up some suspensions. I have recently been informed of a 100 day suspension and would like to remove it. I have called customer support to figure out how to stop communications between non-friends and
    would love to have some help in removing the suspension from my account. I have already grounded him and told him he is not allowed to ever play on my account again.

:)

G For Jesus, Oct 20, 2017
  2. So, I just got an email that my sons account is suspended, how do I understand how this happened?

Hi bob56 icecrem,

So an account suspension can either be from a due payment for XBL Gold Subscription or from an enforcement action (which would be poor behavior on the account):

- You can find out if it is an enforcement action by logging in with his account at enforcement.xbox.com It will tell you here if the account is clean or if behavior has caused the account to be suspended.

- Then you can go to account.microsoft.com/services and log in to check if it is a payment due on the XBL subscription that is suspending the account.

Let us know if these don't work so we can dig further for you. Good Luck!

Hit Upvote if this Helps!

Darkhawk Ninja, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Xbox Communication Suspension / Rant

I check my account in https://enforcement.xbox.com/ and it said this:

Account Suspension due to kid's horrible behavior. [​IMG]

"Congratulations! You have a perfect record"

What is the reason I have a suspension and says "Due to your past behavior, you can't edit your profile?!?

PsychicFrostOne, Oct 20, 2017
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

You need to sign in with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-ie and file for a case review.

Also, it’s your account so you will probably be held responsible.

brandiesel1, Oct 20, 2017
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

You need to sign in with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-ie and file for a case review.

Also, it’s your account so you will probably be held responsible.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

I still cant comunicate with others

Is it still giving you the message that due to your past behavior your account is suspended?

Have you checked to see if there is a new suspension by signing into your account at enforcement.xbox.com
  7. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

So, I just got an email that my sons account is suspended, how do I understand how this happened?

Hi bob56 icecrem,

So an account suspension can either be from a due payment for XBL Gold Subscription or from an enforcement action (which would be poor behavior on the account):

- You can find out if it is an enforcement action by logging in with his account at enforcement.xbox.com It will tell you here if the account is clean or if behavior has caused the account to be suspended.

- Then you can go to account.microsoft.com/services and log in to check if it is a payment due on the XBL subscription that is suspending the account.

Let us know if these don't work so we can dig further for you. Good Luck!

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
  8. PsychicFrostOne Win User

Xbox Communication Suspension / Rant

Same here too i got a suspension for nothing, LITERALLY NOTHING!!!
    I check my account in https://enforcement.xbox.com/ and it said this:

[​IMG]

"Congratulations! You have a perfect record"

What is the reason I have a suspension and says "Due to your past behavior, you can't edit your profile?!?
  9. steeledwand7664 Win User

trying to find out why im banned from messaging

There are two types of suspensions

1. Account level- no matter what console the profile is signed into those privileges are taken away.

2. Console level- no matter what profile is signed into the console those privileges have been taken away.

You say you can sign in on the 360 and send messages if its the same account then its not an account level suspension.

The best way to figure out if its a console level is to try a different profile on your console and if your getting the same message then it would be a console level suspension.

I have one live account.

My mates account can send msg's from my xbox1.

So what suspension do I have? My account can send msg from 360 but not 1. And msg's can be sent from the 1 but not from my account due to "past behavior" yet the enforcement page says my account is perfect???
    What exactly is the message saying besides past behavior it should give you more information than that?
Thema:

1. Account Suspension due to kid's horrible behavior. - Similar Threads - Account Suspension due

2. Account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension: My account was suspended permanently about 11 years ago, would love the account back but not giving me the option to review the case, how can I contact the enforcement team to make an appeal?...
  3. Why is my Xbox account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox account suspension: when I didn't do anything wrong in shape or form 83936850-341e-4def-ad56-f36df8a9ac1f
  4. I want complain about the unethical use of account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want complain about the unethical use of account suspension: I just got a warning that I received a suspension of my account due to something I apparently done. I'm confused and angry when I seen the reason why. I saw the reason and it was when a scammer...
  5. Why did I get a Account suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a Account suspension: [img] I got a message ban for 4 days. After 2 days I try to hop back on my game and I see I got a 15 day account suspension but no reasoning context no nothing about why my account got suspended....
  6. Can my xbox account get banned due to multiple gamer pic suspensions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my xbox account get banned due to multiple gamer pic suspensions.: Hello everyone, I have had lots of profile picture bans on xbox. I have stopped uploading inappropriate gamer pics since my last email of enforcement actions. I was wondering if it is possible to...
  7. Past Dues and Account Suspension

in XboX Insiders
    Past Dues and Account Suspension: I am dismayed that MS holds its supporters at ransom with this ridiculous 'past dues' nonsense. Customers must pay their subscription at their own comfort instead of waiting for MS time cycle. If...
  8. Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.: Is there any way I can voluntarily and permanently restrict my console from accessing Xbox Live? It was suggested that I ask this because of my behavior while using the service has become...
  9. suspension due to account verification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suspension due to account verification: hello how do i make a complaint to xboxlive.. not agaisnt another gamertag as thats the only option. my accs keep gettin removed from my console or we get kicked out of a zombie game during round...
  10. Account Suspension due to Credit Card change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Suspension due to Credit Card change: Hi, The credit account associated with the Xbox live account was changed by AMEX due to identity theft. I entered our new AMEX # into the system - didn't realize that we were in a cycle of...