Account Suspension due to kid's horrible behavior.

Discus and support Account Suspension due to kid's horrible behavior. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has access to my Xbox Live account and has added up some suspensions. I have recently been informed of a 100 day suspension and would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G For Jesus, Oct 20, 2017.

1. G For Jesus
    G For Jesus Guest

My son has access to my Xbox Live account and has added up some suspensions. I have recently been informed of a 100 day suspension and would like to remove it. I have called customer support to figure out how to stop communications between non-friends and
    would love to have some help in removing the suspension from my account. I have already grounded him and told him he is not allowed to ever play on my account again.

:)

G For Jesus, Oct 20, 2017
  2. So, I just got an email that my sons account is suspended, how do I understand how this happened?

Hi bob56 icecrem,

So an account suspension can either be from a due payment for XBL Gold Subscription or from an enforcement action (which would be poor behavior on the account):

- You can find out if it is an enforcement action by logging in with his account at enforcement.xbox.com It will tell you here if the account is clean or if behavior has caused the account to be suspended.

- Then you can go to account.microsoft.com/services and log in to check if it is a payment due on the XBL subscription that is suspending the account.

Let us know if these don't work so we can dig further for you. Good Luck!

Hit Upvote if this Helps!

Darkhawk Ninja, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Xbox Communication Suspension / Rant

I check my account in https://enforcement.xbox.com/ and it said this:

Account Suspension due to kid's horrible behavior. [​IMG]

"Congratulations! You have a perfect record"

What is the reason I have a suspension and says "Due to your past behavior, you can't edit your profile?!?

PsychicFrostOne, Oct 20, 2017
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

You need to sign in with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-ie and file for a case review.

Also, it’s your account so you will probably be held responsible.

brandiesel1, Oct 20, 2017
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

You need to sign in with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-ie and file for a case review.

Also, it’s your account so you will probably be held responsible.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

I still cant comunicate with others

Is it still giving you the message that due to your past behavior your account is suspended?

Have you checked to see if there is a new suspension by signing into your account at enforcement.xbox.com
  7. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

So, I just got an email that my sons account is suspended, how do I understand how this happened?

Hi bob56 icecrem,

So an account suspension can either be from a due payment for XBL Gold Subscription or from an enforcement action (which would be poor behavior on the account):

- You can find out if it is an enforcement action by logging in with his account at enforcement.xbox.com It will tell you here if the account is clean or if behavior has caused the account to be suspended.

- Then you can go to account.microsoft.com/services and log in to check if it is a payment due on the XBL subscription that is suspending the account.

Let us know if these don't work so we can dig further for you. Good Luck!

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
  8. PsychicFrostOne Win User

Xbox Communication Suspension / Rant

Same here too i got a suspension for nothing, LITERALLY NOTHING!!!
    I check my account in https://enforcement.xbox.com/ and it said this:

[​IMG]

"Congratulations! You have a perfect record"

What is the reason I have a suspension and says "Due to your past behavior, you can't edit your profile?!?
  9. SwordofWhedon Win User

why did i get a console suspension

Suspensions are usually due to behavior on Xbox live. You need to Follow the link in the email, and please be aware that reports can take up to 48 hours to appear on the website

There you can file your appeal
Thema:

1. Account Suspension due to kid's horrible behavior. - Similar Threads - Account Suspension due

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  4. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  5. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  6. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  7. how to get my rewards account back from suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get my rewards account back from suspension: hi i have been using the rewards now for years and i have been unable to collect points for about a year but i was still redeeming points from my account even as late as last october which now...
  8. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  9. Xbox Account suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account suspension.: So I have been an avid gamer for 17 years. I am a Microsoft player primarily. Pc and Xbox ofc. I have played on the same account for 8 years since i created it on Xbox One. I had a different...
  10. My xbox account which has no suspension history has been banned for 15 days due to account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account which has no suspension history has been banned for 15 days due to account...: My xbox account which has no suspension has been banned for 15 days due to account violation i have 0 details on this acount violation and xbox denied my appeal with 0 information ....