Account suspension date reached but still cant communicate.

Discus and support Account suspension date reached but still cant communicate. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account received a communications ban on 11/16/17 and was set to last till 11/29/17. The date has been reached, yet I am still banned and unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skinwalker576, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Account suspension date reached but still cant communicate.

My account received a communications ban on 11/16/17 and was set to last till 11/29/17. The date has been reached, yet I am still banned and unable to use party or game chat, send messages, or use the Looking for Group posts. I do not understand why I cannot
    use any of these after the ban was lifted. My gamertag is .

:)

Skinwalker576, Dec 16, 2017
  2. TheMotoXer
    TheMotoXer Guest
    Xbox Suspension not Lifted???

i had two suspensions both of which expired today and I still cant communicate with players. I am also unable to use any of my other accounts to communicate. I checked enforcement history and I have no suspensions in progress...

TheMotoXer, Dec 16, 2017
  3. Console suspension

So when you have an end date on the console for suspension , because I've recently had a console suspension & it ended but I can communicate still . It ended July 8th & im still no able to communicate but I can play online & send messages from Xbox smartglass
    . but I can't communicate . so would that be a problem on there end or mines . & take note it wasn't a account suspension it was a console suspension which started July 1st & was supposed to end July 8 . But I hasn't ended . & I would also like to know has
    anyone ever experienced this & what happened if you did .

Vv B4DSPORT vV, Dec 16, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

Dadwhite, Dec 16, 2017
  5. I tried that and it did nothing. It still pops up I'm suspended from communication even though the date is passed.

Skinwalker576, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Skinwalker576 Win User

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

I tried that and it did nothing. It still pops up I'm suspended from communication even though the date is passed.
  7. Dadwhite Win User

8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement Verdict

Check how it's listed on the enforcement site. If it says it's a communication suspension then you should only be suspended from communicating through Xbox (there should be an end date as well). You can also try signing in and playing. If it's a full account suspension, it won't let you.

If it says it's a content takedown and there's no suspension dates, then they would have removed whatever it as that caused it, but your account wouldn't be suspended.
  9. bowski477 Win User

Cannot start a case review for enforcement action

You do not have a permanent suspension. By the looks of it, you had a communications suspension on 6/22 that has already been lifted. If the suspension was still in place it would have a date for when it ends.
  10. USMCx WolfZz Win User

My account was banned for life.

im communication banned but it doesnt sau a date. i was also banned from playing online and that suspension passed already but im still communication banned.
Thema:

1. Account suspension date reached but still cant communicate. - Similar Threads - Account suspension date

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  4. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  5. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  6. Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongful Indefinite suspension on Xbox account?: I’m lost for words that my account received a permanent account ban with my appeal being denied. I have not used anything to the extent to reach this type of ban, I understand trash talk etc but...
  7. how to get my rewards account back from suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get my rewards account back from suspension: hi i have been using the rewards now for years and i have been unable to collect points for about a year but i was still redeeming points from my account even as late as last october which now...
  8. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  9. Xbox Account suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account suspension.: So I have been an avid gamer for 17 years. I am a Microsoft player primarily. Pc and Xbox ofc. I have played on the same account for 8 years since i created it on Xbox One. I had a different...
  10. Rewards Account Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rewards Account Suspension: I have had my Rewards account suspended. I have read through most of the responses to similar posts and it seems as if there is no fix. Has anyone been able to speak with someone over the phone or...