Account suspended when I wasn’t playing

Discus and support Account suspended when I wasn’t playing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had issues with trying to submit a case review not working then it bans me for 24 hours I’ve talked to a supervisor then his supervisor then his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPaca, Oct 21, 2017.

1. xPaca
    xPaca Guest

I have had issues with trying to submit a case review not working then it bans me for 24 hours I’ve talked to a supervisor then his supervisor then his manager who couldn’t do nothing for me so I need help.

:)

xPaca, Oct 21, 2017
  2. xWaVe Sporex
    xWaVe Sporex Guest
    Please help?

My account is temporarily suspended and I wasn’t the one who sent the message. How do I fix this?

xWaVe Sporex, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Suspended for no reason

I was suspended for no reason it wasn’t me who violated the rules so I think someone has logged into my account without my convent so I would like some help plz

jake rules 04, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and they do not use the forums. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact them. If you were given a 24 hour suspension, it is not eligible for a review and all you can do is wait it
    out. Investigations take time, so the suspension would not have been issued the same day as the action. It could be for something that took place weeks before.

Smwutches, Oct 21, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and they do not use the forums. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact them. If you were given a 24 hour suspension, it is not eligible for a review and all you can do is wait it
    out. Investigations take time, so the suspension would not have been issued the same day as the action. It could be for something that took place weeks before.
  6. kattan15 Win User

What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still banned I also tried to power cycle it please help me.

Yeah I know a lot of people have been telling me to wait 24 hours but it’s been about 30 hours and nothings changed and it doesn't say I have a permanent ban all I had was a 2 day console suspension but it was never lifted and it’s been 3 days also I was at my friends house and when I signed on to my account after the 2 day suspension my account wasn’t suspended but when I try to use my xbox is says it’s still suspended.
  7. JakeBrowne Win User

Transferring digital content from one account to another

When i bought the content i was able to use it on a different account but one day it wasn’t there on my second account
  8. TravyPatty Caraballo Win User

Why is microsoft making me repurchase dlcs?

It definitely wasn’t because it worked for awhile and it wasn’t put on the wrong account because when I open the game through there, there’s no character or progress and when I go to the account with other dlcs there was progress made so the dlcs worked in the account at one point I just don’t know why their no longer on it because on the one their supposedly on there’s no way for me to use it since there’s no character
  9. austinborland Win User

Communication suspension issue

When I went to go and play my game it said that my account was suspended which I knew that from 3 days prior it was at that time just for communication reasons which would’ve been fine but I’m not sure why they decided to suspend me online days after they
    originally suspended me. But I’m pretty sure when I went to go play it just said my account was suspended, I just dont get why playing online is suspended if its not listed under the suspension list on the enforcement page.
Thema:

1. Account suspended when I wasn’t playing - Similar Threads - Account suspended wasn’t

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  4. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  5. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  6. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  7. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  8. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  9. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  10. My account has been suspended while I wasn’t using my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended while I wasn’t using my account.: Please help me, my account was unwrongfully suspended by the enforcement team. My nephew was on my Xbox for the past week and I wasn’t home because I work, and I allowed him to use my account. He...