Account suspended please help

Discus and support Account suspended please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello dear microsoft i got my account suspended today and dont know why im a very kind person to the community i allready talked with support and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FLoWTeCh NL, Nov 20, 2017.

1. FLoWTeCh NL
    FLoWTeCh NL Guest

hello dear microsoft i got my account suspended today and dont know why im a very kind person to the community i allready talked with support and they said i should post it here to unblock me from suspension from making a party and talk with others. Greetz
    mattie

:)

FLoWTeCh NL, Nov 20, 2017
  2. I need help it said my console was banned(PLEASE READ)

Hello and yea I was wondering it the XBL enforcement team would please read this and help me out
    Last night I was playing black ops when it said dissconnected from Xbox live profile signed in elsewhere and then it said my profile was suspended and then a second later I tried to sign in on one of my other accounts and then it said I had been Console Banned and I was wondering if I could get some information on why this has happens
    My gamer tag was-(Stealth Servers) guys please comment and help me out it would really help me out

WhyAmIConsoleBanned, Nov 20, 2017
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    XOX on DF = Finish Him FATALITY!!!!!!

Yup, XoX has totally killed people and fatally frozen them.

Bait thread as usual. Please ign just crack down link all accounts if you want alt accounts then one gets suspended all suspended.

Also forever ban people that just won't stop.

We get it ron go get your "i'm a troll and have no life" tattoo.

cross44, Nov 20, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Nov 20, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED PLEASE HELP

7. VernierSlake Win User

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED PLEASE HELP

More over if you'd done nothing wrong then the complaints would have been meaningless.
  8. Rhxme Win User

Account suspended. please help!

Hey there - one of my friends accounts were suspended for payment issues - the credit card expired and autorenew was on.

What had to happen was he had to call up phone support and give them a credit card that was available, and it charged for the 1month or what have you and everything was AOK. You might also be able to get it unsuspended but set to silver membership.

Best of luck!
  9. Jacyintha Win User

Account suspended. please help!

Thema:

1. Account suspended please help - Similar Threads - Account suspended please

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  5. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  6. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  7. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  8. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  9. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  10. why my account is suspend i am not using vpn and multiple account please please my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why my account is suspend i am not using vpn and multiple account please please my account...: account is restricted at present as my recent activity is indicative of a potential breach of the . i use search in good faith, and but rewards account will automatically was not restored upon...