Account suspended invalid date what does this mean ? Calism0ke24kgas

Discus and support Account suspended invalid date what does this mean ? Calism0ke24kgas in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account was communicatinon suspended then over 24 hours later suspended with invalid date what does this mean ? Calism0ke24kgas... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CALiLUrCH24, Nov 11, 2016.

1. CALiLUrCH24
    CALiLUrCH24 Guest

My account was communicatinon suspended then over 24 hours later suspended with invalid date what does this mean ? Calism0ke24kgas

:)

CALiLUrCH24, Nov 11, 2016
  2. CALiLUrCH24
    CALiLUrCH24 Guest
    Xbox one gamertag suspended 24hrs later after already have been an says invalid date ?

My gamertage got suspended over 24hrs later of being suspended an says invalid date what does this mean my gamertag is calism0ke24kgas please help i had so much money on this account

CALiLUrCH24, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    Payment Suspended. Help.

What is the exact error you receive? does it say your account has been suspended due to a payment issue? or does it say you have been suspended from xbox live until ____ date ?

Kiesey, Nov 11, 2016
  4. Kiesey Win User

Payment Suspended. Help.

What is the exact error you receive? does it say your account has been suspended due to a payment issue? or does it say you have been suspended from xbox live until ____ date ?
  5. maher025 Win User

i read people's accounts were suspended for altering their avatars outside the default setting...what does that mean?
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Injustice of Enforcements

To go along with what M3tal Daz3 said.

When you report someone you will not get any notice from the enforcement team of what their investigation determined for privacy purposes.

It does take time for the enforcement team to investigate a report so just because they were not suspended immediately doesnt mean that they were not suspended at a later date.
  7. RainingRoses Win User

What does it mean to get permanently suspended

To an extent, yes.

If you set your console as your Home Xbox before you received the suspension, then you’d still be able to play certain digital games offline. Games on physical disks should work either way (as the licence doesn’t need to be verified), but online features would be unavailable.

Anything else that requires an internet connection to Xbox Live, such as YouTube, Netflix, the store and purchasing/installing games, playing online, etc would unfortunately be inaccessible for the length of the ban (so in this case, permanently/indefinitely).

Only your Xbox account is affected by this, and any subscriptions (eg. Game Pass Ultimate) are automatically cancelled with no further charges.

This guide answers most questions regarding enforcement in more detail:

Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support

Hope this explains it.
  8. Smwutches Win User

What does it mean to get permanently suspended

A permanent suspension means your account has been permanently banned from connected to the Xbox servers.
Thema:

1. Account suspended invalid date what does this mean ? Calism0ke24kgas - Similar Threads - Account suspended invalid

2. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  3. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  4. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  5. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  6. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  7. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  8. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  9. I didn't do anything but my account is suspended. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I didn't do anything but my account is suspended. What do I do?: Hi I was trying to get into a chat with my friend. It turned out I was suspended and I didn't do anything. Can I please have some help? 4d073ef8-c359-4cd8-8c91-94802bd7ca22
  10. Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?: The past few days I’ve got on Xbox nothing has loaded, so I came on here today and there was a notification that said my account is suspended for 882 days. All I’ve been doing is playing forza and...