Account Suspended for 6+ Years, Please help.

Discus and support Account Suspended for 6+ Years, Please help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. On November 20, 2016, 6:07:00 AM, I was permanently banned for general trash talking to others (Yes, I am guilty), I was a young, reckless, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LetitanyTitan, May 8, 2022.

1. Account Suspended for 6+ Years, Please help.

Hello.

On November 20, 2016, 6:07:00 AM, I was permanently banned for general trash talking to others (Yes, I am guilty), I was a young, reckless, and ignorant kid, with no knowledge of how anything worked within Xbox... Except for trash talking and playing games. But to find my account permanently banned seems a bit excessive... Yes, I guess I had it coming, but it's been over 6+ years now, and I have undoubtedly matured in every way possible. The main issue here is no way to contact the Enforcement team in order to lift this ban. All in All, it seems really unnecessary to permanently ban a player with no expectation of the player maturing over the years...

I have nothing else to say, as there is nothing else I can do…

Please... How can I contact a member from the Enforcement team to help me fix this!

Kind Regards

:)

LetitanyTitan, May 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. There's no other way. A case review is the only way.
  3. LetitanyTitan Win User

Yes, I've already moved on past it. Created a new account, and have been playing ever since. I am just filled with nostalgia to return to my old account and see the progress in games I have made.
  4. LetitanyTitan Win User

Yes, I see. It has been way over 12 months... So no chance I can submit a review. Hence, why I am asking if there is any way around it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would gave had to contact enforcement at the time the ban was issued. Since it's been over 12 months since, they won't review it.
  6. Goth Vampirella Win User

If you've been suspended 6 years I'm surprised you just haven't made a new account. Try making a new account. You won't have any of your past digital purchases but if you haven't had them for the last 6 years, that's not much of an issue I would think. I'm just a person who occasionally browses through here, but that's what I would have done. Just make a new account.
Thema:

1. Account Suspended for 6+ Years, Please help. - Similar Threads - Account Suspended Years

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  5. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  6. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  7. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  8. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  9. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  10. Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or...: My Xbox account was permanently suspended due to what they explained to be violating the Community Standards. The reason for this was changing my gamer picture on the Xbox Live app on my phone,...