account support ( or lack of it )

Discus and support account support ( or lack of it ) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On Mon 30th Dec 2013, I contacted xbox online support as i couldnt get online with any of my games,i was told i had no subscription on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by manutd gaz, Jan 3, 2014.

1. manutd gaz
    manutd gaz Guest

On Mon 30th Dec 2013, I contacted xbox online support as i couldnt get online with any of my games,i was told i had no subscription on my account,rubbish,i have 6 months still remaining,i was told i have nothing on my account,no membership,no points,no friends,no
    saved games,no game data blah blah blah.Twice i have been online to xbox support and i have been on the telephone twice but still have had no joy.Now i get told i have to wait a further 3 working days to hear from the escalation team,as it is Friday to day
    i wont hear until Wednesday next week,,,,fuming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

manutd gaz, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Lack of support!!

Why are our posts not answered? What's the point in reporting our problems. Poor customer service!!

ArcuateOrb0990, Jan 3, 2014
  3. MattDawn2053
    MattDawn2053 Guest
    Lack of Multiplayer Support

In multiplayer online each person should be able to create and personalize their own character. You shouldn't have to choose from "cookie cutter" premade characters. You should be able to bring your character from your game into multiplayer. There are tons
    of possibilities in things that could be put into multiplayer to make it better than it already is. It's obvious the multiplayer experience was geared to microtransactions that are more for paying money after buying the game. Sure you don't have to pay money
    but the rewards do not directly Impact any main parts of the game.

The Main storyline plays like many other games with a set number of characters you can take into any part of the story. 4 characters 3 run with AI leaves a large window for the possibility of implementing the ability to have friends or even lobbied players
    join in on playing through some, or even all of the main story. Having local or net driven communication while adventuring through a very large world would leave an even greater mark on achieving goals as you can do it with friends.

The game is awesome, the story is awesome, and the graphics are great. Any additional updates for co-op in the larger world instead of playing through "map 1" and then "map 2" over and over, would only add to the games playability, and not destroy it.

MattDawn2053, Jan 3, 2014
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

ms support... or lack of

Good day

Is there anything we might be able to assist you with?
  5. pawncrackers Win User

ms support... or lack of

Hi there,

If you are looking to speak to someone over the phone, you will have to be patient for a response. There are folks on the lines, but it can get busy.

Hope you get your query looked into asap. :)

Best,

L
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

ms support... or lack of

Hey there GHOST,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. You should be able to Chat with an agent or request a callback through the
    Contact Us page. Go through it, go through the Steps, and select your preferred option.

I hope this helps.
  7. ngocphi Win User

XBOX SUPPORT or lack of

Support has never.been 24/7

They do state hours there

Only chat support is 24/7 cause it's players not xbox support

Should be noted support cannot handle refunds it's an offline team you must.rwquest it from. Http://account.microsoft.com from your order history keep in mind abusing the refund policy will only end badly for you

(Marketplace.bans restrict your purchasing temporarily so please don't try before you buy it's never.a good idea)

If you are rejected you must reply to the said email

There is no email support for first contact only refunds

Account verification must be done interactively not over email
  8. Smwutches Win User

ms support... or lack of

Go to http://support.xbox.com/contact-us and click no, thanks to the virtual assistant. It should give you more options for contacting support including chatting with them
    or requesting a call back. If those options don't show, change your topic.

You can also post your issue here and see if it's something we can help you with through the forums.
Thema:

1. account support ( or lack of it ) - Similar Threads - account support lack

2. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  3. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  4. Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?: I have contacted Microsoft support and no one has been able to help me get into my account. Everytime I do the account recover or reinstatement it sais that information is wrong . I made the...
  5. Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.: I bought minecraft back in 2010 when it was in beta. At that time, I had a login and a password. There was an email address attached to the account, but it wasn't part of the login. I play on and...
  6. My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...: It’s as the title says. Since about November my account ‘s on file card was used to purchase an Xbox live subscription of $10.65. This did not give MY account the “benefit” nor did I authorize the...
  7. how can i get support for my account log in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can i get support for my account log in?: I have been trying to log into my live account (which i still pay for) and it wont let me get in even when i have changed password The web helper wont let me type in its box so i cant even ask...
  8. My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section: Hi, I hope that someone can help me. For no apparent reason, my rewards account is suspended. I didn’t do anything unusual. I want my account reactivated but I don’t know how. On multiple forums...
  9. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171
  10. Games with Gold, trial Gold account, and MS support (or lack of).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold, trial Gold account, and MS support (or lack of).: That is an hour and 16 minutes of my life I will never get back. The issue is I am a new Xbox One user, and chose to take the one month free Xbox Live Gold option, then input my credit card...