account stolen email change and every redeemable device but you can see your old username...

Discus and support account stolen email change and every redeemable device but you can see your old username... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account had been stolen i don't know for how long when i go to login it says account dosent existed make a new one but when i go to check for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andreas Georgakopoulos, Jun 4, 2023.

1. account stolen email change and every redeemable device but you can see your old username...

My account had been stolen i don't know for how long when i go to login it says account dosent existed make a new one but when i go to check for my username and use the original email it finds it but when i go to see the emails of that username they are changed and i dont know how to get help with this support already questions

I FOUND THE EMAIL OF MY STOLEN ACCOUNT BUT I CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT MICROSOFT SUPPORT

account stolen email change and every redeemable device but you can see your old username... [​IMG]

:)

Andreas Georgakopoulos, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

account stolen email change and every redeemable device but you can see your old username with the old email

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I'm sorry you're having this issue, as I understand your concerns about the privacy of your account and how annoying not being able to access it can be. Situations where our email account with personal information, contacts, messages and even our documents are really involved are a little more delicate.

When the hacker manages to change the password, and the account alias, it is because he also has access to security information, as well as, cell phone, alternative email that you yourself registered in your account.

Unfortunately, when the hacker manages to change the account's security information, the account is hardly recoverable. That's why it's very important to keep your security info up to date and use different passwords across all platforms.

Even if you create the account with the same domain as before, you will not be able to view your games, subscriptions and emails, as it is a new account.

I'm a user like you and there's not much I can do in the community as visibility is public. Contact MSA Support and see if you can follow the Account Takeover (ATO), investigation is done on a case-by-case basis.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to clarify it.

It was a pleasure interacting with you on this thread. Big hug and good luck! :)
  3. Wille M. Win User

account stolen email change and every redeemable device but you can see your old username with the old email

Hi Andreas.

I noticed that you marked that the answer did not help. Unfortunately, in cases of hacked account, as I said in my first answer, there is not much option but to contact the team specializing in Microsoft accounts. Try contacting them, and check the options available to you.

The Microsoft community has public visibility, and sensitive data cannot be exchanged.

Hoping that everything works out for the best.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Problem at redeeming game-prepaid-code

Hi there Sepki,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with redeeming a game-pre-paid code. If you changed your email on the account, I recommend trying to
    with both emails.

Don't worry if you don't have access to the old email, the email is used as a username and try the password at that point.
    Please review the transaction/purchase history on the website to see what account redeemed the code.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Today I lost my love of Microsoft

Change the email address or phone number for your Microsoft account

Change the email address or phone number for your Microsoft account
    Applies to: Microsoft account

Your Microsoft account lets you manage Microsoft services and subscriptions, like Xbox Live, Outlook.com, OneDrive, Skype, and Windows 10, from a single account.

You can add up to 10 email addresses or phone numbers to your Microsoft account. Email addresses and phone numbers that are associated with your Microsoft account are called aliases and they use the same contacts, online storage, subscriptions, and account
    settings. Each alias lets you sign in to all your Windows 10 devices and services that use the Microsoft account.

Your aliases share a single password, and you can send and receive email with each. Your primary alias will be the username you use to sign in to your account, the username that appears on your Windows 10 devices, and how you show up to recipients in email.

You can make changes to the email addresses or phone numbers (aliases) that are associated with your Microsoft account. Here are some reasons you might want to make changes:

• You want to add or remove an email address or phone number.
    • You want to use a different email address or phone number to sign in.
    • You want a different username to appear on your Windows 10 devices.
    • You want an email address you can give to other companies or other people that can't be used to sign in to your account or access your info.
    • You received the “Which account do you want to use” message at sign-in.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft Account hacked and username changed

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Can I change my username?

Users who have a Mojang account or a Microsoft account can change their username for free at www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile. Click Change next to your profile name.

If you have an older account and you sign in with your username, you need to migrate to a Mojang account before you can change your username. Minecraft support is unable to assist with changing usernames as system is set up to be self-service.

How often can I change my username?

You can change your username once every 30 days. When you change your username, your previous name is saved for 37 days. This gives you an additional week to change back if you change your mind before your previous username becomes available to anyone else.
Thema:

account stolen email change and every redeemable device but you can see your old username...

1. account stolen email change and every redeemable device but you can see your old username... - Similar Threads - account stolen email

2. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  3. Account stolen by fake email authorization.

in XBoX on Windows
    Account stolen by fake email authorization.: Hello, I'm here typing this because I was un-able to find the help I needed through the contact page. I would have done this much sooner if I had known I might be able to recover my account this...
  4. my Minecraft account was stolen and they changed the email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Minecraft account was stolen and they changed the email: I haven't logged into Minecraft for a few months, so I went to log in today, and my account doesn't exist. Well, it does exist (my username and gamertag), but my email, number and password has...
  5. Minecraft account stolen and email and password changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account stolen and email and password changed: my account has been stolen and is no longer linked to my Microsoft account as it was deleted after the hacker changed the linked email. i have my transaction ID and my Banks statement to prove...
  6. My Minecraft account has been stolen and password change and email has been changed, how do...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account has been stolen and password change and email has been changed, how do...: My Minecraft account has been stolen and my password change and email have been changed, I have the Transaction ID and proof of payment how can I go about I can recover it?...
  7. the google email that's linked to my microsoft account for recovery purpose got stolen by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    the google email that's linked to my microsoft account for recovery purpose got stolen by...: my google email that's linked to my microsoft account for recovery purpose got stolen by someone i don't know who he is and i need to remove that email in order from my microsoft account to...
  8. Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam: Last night my 13 year old son whilst playing Minecraft was scammed by another person in the chatroom. He had his Minecraft account stolen by accessing his microsoft account. By the time we had the...
  9. My microsoft and xbox account has been stolen and email and password have been changedMy...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft and xbox account has been stolen and email and password have been changedMy...: Good morning. My problem is that someone has stolen and hacked my microsoft and xbox account. The mail on this account has been changed, so I can't recover it by normal means. I am writing to you...
  10. My account got stolen and they changed the recovery email what can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got stolen and they changed the recovery email what can I do?: I can't for the life of me convince them to give it back they stole my friends snap and asked me to gameshare but they were not my friend they tricked me. 7f48b077-058f-4f98-a46c-8263a67397ef