Account still set to auto-renew?

Discus and support Account still set to auto-renew? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I could have sworn I turned off auto-renewal long ago, but just now when I checked my Subscriptions, it had a date listed for "renews on" and a "Next... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CyberAkumaZero, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Account still set to auto-renew?

I could have sworn I turned off auto-renewal long ago, but just now when I checked my Subscriptions, it had a date listed for "renews on" and a "Next charge" listed.

Thing is, it's not really clear what the "Cancel" button here does. When I click it it says "You'll lose access to your Xbox Live subscription on (date)", does it just mean my account will revert to a free account, or does it mean my account will be closed
    and I won't be able to access it anymore?

:)

CyberAkumaZero, Jan 25, 2016
  2. camdog37
    camdog37 Guest
    Cancelled Automatic Renewal, but...

My account still auto-renewed to Gold this month. I double checked my settings, and auto-renew is off. My gold is set to expire on 12/11, but on 12/8 9.99 was taken from my account via paypal. Am I missing something?

camdog37, Jan 25, 2016
  3. locked out of my account

I've forgotten my password to my account and don't know my security question answer since i set my account up about 8 years ago.(this is a free account i just set up) My account has auto sub on therefore still charging my paypal. I went to paypal website
    and told them to quit sending microsoft money. 1. is auto sub a contract and i will still have to end up paying microsoft in the end? 2. can i get my old gamertag back?

CivilOrphan136, Jan 25, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

It means your account will revert to silver once your current subscription runs out.

Daft Badger, Jan 26, 2016
  5. Daft Badger Win User

It means your account will revert to silver once your current subscription runs out.
  6. Yezzmina Win User

Deleting payment option

You need to turn off your auto-renew first, then try removing the expired card. As long as the account is still set to auto-renew you will need to have a card for it to renew to. If you wish to keep the auto-renew on then you need to change the card it renews
    to first before removing the old card. Hope this helps.
  7. Killswitch51880 Win User

Somehow renewed membership just by adding new payment option?

Was your account set to auto renew? It sets to auto by default and I'm pretty sure it will automatically renew whatever your last subscription was ( 1 month, 3 month, 1 year), even if you add a new payment option. To remove auto renew, you need to log
    into your xbox.com account.
  8. DEACON Win User

Currently downloading NFS: Rivals on EA ACCESS :)

@ingoish .. it is set up by default to auto renew. you'll have to log into your Xbox account online to turn auto renewal off.
  9. FatalDarkprince Win User

Subscription payment refund

Make sure you have auto-renew turned off. Go to settings > account > subscriptions > turn off auto-renew.
Thema:

1. Account still set to auto-renew? - Similar Threads - Account still set

2. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...
  3. How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...: I tried signing out on the twitch app but I’m still logged in when I got to the broadcast option 3baaf595-20b9-4612-ab34-456a3df3ac7f
  4. My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...: How am I asking this question right now? I'm logged into my account. The email in the top-right drop-down menu is displayed as the same email I'm trying to use to log in, but when I try, then...
  5. Account still blocked after resetting password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still blocked after resetting password: Hello, My account was blocked from too many failed login attempts even though I have not been trying to login. I have reset the password yet it still says it's blocked! How do I access my...
  6. I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work: I can't play minecraft multiplayer even after enabling my microsoft account settings. I can't find the NAT settings in my xbox app, so i don't know if there is any error messages. I downloaded the...
  7. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  8. I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work: I can't play minecraft multiplayer even after enabling my microsoft account settings. I'm 14 and i do have a family group. My dad enabled everything in the microsoft account settings but still...
  9. My account is set for all age groups , still can not install game rated 18 !!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account is set for all age groups , still can not install game rated 18 !!: Hi I Am a gamepass ultimate member and now sunddenly if I want to install a game rated adult ( The Ascent, gears etc) I get a message to get an adult... i checked on the xbox family setings and...
  10. 2 xbox 1 gold account, still can't set this up!

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xbox 1 gold account, still can't set this up!: So for the sake of repeating myself again for the upmpteenth time, I have just bought a second xbox one s for my kids so that they can play together and with friends on one gold account; as...