Account setup

Discus and support Account setup in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi All I made a laptop for my children. I have an administrator account, and both have account itself. If i purchase a game, howe can It install? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zoltan AZ, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Zoltan AZ
    Zoltan AZ Guest

Account setup

Hi All

I made a laptop for my children.

I have an administrator account, and both have account itself.

If i purchase a game, howe can It install?

I installing under my account, and both can play under her account, or

I must separate installing? Or?

Thank Your Advice

:)

Zoltan AZ, Dec 8, 2022
  2. Y s3 Y Win User

Account Setup

what the error code please
  3. AbioticChaff310 Win User

Account setup?

We are having exactly same issues. It's very frustrating and disappointing for our son who can't set up xbox live account 4 days later!!
  4. Killswitch51880 Win User

Account setup?

I know Xbox Live has been experiencing some issues on and off, I can't say whether that is effecting you being able to sign up though.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Account setup

incorrect again, it is possible and i have been sharing my bought games and pc gamepass games with my kids on their own pc's for a very long time, please update your scripts to reflect this.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Account setup

on their account open xbox app, log out of xbox app and sign in with your account, download the game, log out of xbox app and back in with their account, they can then play your game with their account, same process for the microsoft store too.
Thema:

Account setup

1. Account setup - Similar Threads - Account setup

2. how do i setup a password for my account to an xbox that i dont use?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i setup a password for my account to an xbox that i dont use?: how do i setup a password for my account to an xbox that i dont use? e4911c89-e269-4b5f-bde9-ff8f910da8b1
  3. Fallout 76 error message: unable to launch multiplayer session due to account setup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 error message: unable to launch multiplayer session due to account setup: how can I log on. to Fallout 76. I have checked setting already. Worked this morning but now I get this error message "unable to launch multiplayer session due to account setup"...
  4. My XBox account hacked. Gamertag which I setup when I registered on XBox was different to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My XBox account hacked. Gamertag which I setup when I registered on XBox was different to...: My XBox account hacked. Gamertag which I setup when I registered on XBox was different to mine. I changed my password. The person who hacked me have a different IP adress. I tried to upload the...
  5. Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA: My son was locked out of his Xbox Account after too many unsuccessful login attempts. Unfortunately we no longer have access to the phone used to setup 2FA, and do not have the 25 Digit Account...
  6. Multiplayer Minecraft not working because of Microsoft Account Setup even though the setup...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Multiplayer Minecraft not working because of Microsoft Account Setup even though the setup...: I’m trying to play on a realm that a family member sent me on Minecraft for the Xbox 1 and I keep getting the “you cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is setup” error...
  7. “Account cannot do this because of how your account is setup.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Account cannot do this because of how your account is setup.”: Trying to play Call of Duty MW2 and have to go through this multiple times every time I sign in. It asks me for my pin/password multiple times. This just started happening....
  8. Change connected email-addess of a Minecraft account / can't setup a new account - "not a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change connected email-addess of a Minecraft account / can't setup a new account - "not a...: Hi there, I moved my Minecraft-Account (as forced) to an outlook-account. I would like to change this linked email now to a new/different account. In other words: How do I connect a...
  9. Discord account setup won't link to xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord account setup won't link to xbox account: I'm trying to connect my son's discord account to his xbox account but it keeps failing saying "if this problem still persists contact support" hence why I am here for help. The standard method...
  10. Heyy can i get some assistance on how to setup a Xbox live account on my 360 cause...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Heyy can i get some assistance on how to setup a Xbox live account on my 360 cause...: Heyy can i get some assistance on how to setup a Xbox live account on my 360 cause everytime it shows my first name is invalid 3bda9415-4ba7-4f6c-bda9-c15195cb2a4a