Account says it's unbanned, still can't send messages or play online multiplayer games

Discus and support Account says it's unbanned, still can't send messages or play online multiplayer games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently received a 14 day ban on my Xbox account, that was due to expire today. There are no active suspensions on my account on enforcement.com,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FaZe Falchion, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Account says it's unbanned, still can't send messages or play online multiplayer games

I recently received a 14 day ban on my Xbox account, that was due to expire today. There are no active suspensions on my account on enforcement.com, and the virtual agent said there are no suspensions. However, I am still unable to play online multiplayer
    games, or talk/ message any of my friends, except on the Xbox app, in which case I can message friends. Is there anyone who could possibly help me with this.

:)

FaZe Falchion, Jan 23, 2018
  2. AirCorey25
    AirCorey25 Guest
    Past suspension

I got unbanned on July 25. But it still says that I can't play online or I can't be an parties or I can't send messages. Can u please fixed this problem. Thank u

AirCorey25, Jan 23, 2018
  3. bros3ph22
    bros3ph22 Guest
    Still can't do anything

I got unbanned at 3:27:33 on 7\15\17

But I still can't play or send messages

bros3ph22, Jan 23, 2018
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Account says it's unbanned, still can't send messages or play online multiplayer games

Hi sorry to here about your problem. Please try these steps to resolve your issue:

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
    I've had someone else tell me that they had to try these step twice before it refreshed the console so it knew the ban was over.

Dadwhite, Jan 23, 2018
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Hi sorry to here about your problem. Please try these steps to resolve your issue:

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
    I've had someone else tell me that they had to try these step twice before it refreshed the console so it knew the ban was over.
  6. A Blue Illusion Win User

EA Server problem

If you're trying to connect to the servers to play online multiplayer, that is the problem. You need to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold in order to play online multiplayer games. I'm not sure if those games have a single player option or not, as I don't play
    them.

Your account is showing as silver, here, which means you can find friends, send messages and probably other things as well. Not sure of everything you can do with a silver account, mine has always been gold, but I do know you can't play online games with
    others. You need a Gold account in order to do that.
  7. FaZe PaUz Win User

When do we get unbanned from a communacation ban?

I can't send messages i've been sending messages that is Cussing. I have to take days so i could get unbanned.,
  8. SammyC1971 Win User

Minecraft across device help

Hi Francia, the message says

' The Microsoft account does not have permission to join multiplayer games'.

I have tried every troubleshooting guide and tips found online from other gamers and official sources but I still can't connect them. Thanks, Sam
  9. Bon3zz1001 Win User

Says free member while really gold?

[quote user="OBEY Banana"]

But it still says I'm a free member and I can't send messages and stuff.

[/quote]48 hour passes don't give you all the gold privileges. They simply let you play online.
Thema:

1. Account says it's unbanned, still can't send messages or play online multiplayer games - Similar Threads - Account says unbanned

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  5. Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox says I have more friends than I actually do on account?: Hi everyone, on Xbox app, website, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X. They all say I have 1 friend when I should have 0 friends due to me troubleshooting. I do not actually see any friends, gamertags,...
  6. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  7. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  8. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  9. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  10. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...