Account says I need to renew gold when I payed for it this month.

Discus and support Account says I need to renew gold when I payed for it this month. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I payed for a month of xbox live gold on 8/24/2021 however when I launch online games i'm prompted with please renew xbox live gold. I'm on pc trying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RichardMcDonell, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Account says I need to renew gold when I payed for it this month.

I payed for a month of xbox live gold on 8/24/2021 however when I launch online games i'm prompted with please renew xbox live gold. I'm on pc trying to play Forza Horizon 4, but I cannot because Microsoft has issues with my account. I don't quite understand why I can't play a digital game on my pc that I bought for $60 simply because microsoft constantly has account problems. Tired of it. If anyone knows of a fix please let me know.

:)

RichardMcDonell, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Did you buy the game?
    From the OP's initial post:

"I don't quite understand why I can't play a digital game on my pc that I bought for $60"
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you, Richard?

This game does not need Live Gold to run on PC. You must purchase the game or have a Game Pass PC/Game Pass Ultimate subscription to use the game on your PC.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

i would go to programs and features and find forza, select advanced and reset the app. obviously we all know you don't need gold, but if you ever had gamepass pc then the game licence from gamepass overrides your owned licence while subbed and sometimes gets stuck.
  5. RichardMcDonell Win User

I know that, when I open the game I get a windows pop up in the middle of my screen telling me I need to renew gold or restart the game. Every time I restart I get the same message.
  6. RichardMcDonell Win User

Well I tried resetting it multiple times, and the same message pops up. I uninstalled as last resort and now I can not reinstall because Microsoft thinks I do not own the game. I believe this has to do with a game pass trial I tried a month back that has ran out; as you mentioned. It sucks that I trying a cloud based platform completely screws up my local hard drive games. If you have a number or email I can call to resolve this with Microsoft directly that would be appreciated.
Thema:

1. Account says I need to renew gold when I payed for it this month. - Similar Threads - Account says need

2. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  3. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  4. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  5. Why is Xbox design lab saying that I need to put my name on my account when I already have?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox design lab saying that I need to put my name on my account when I already have?: I want to order a controller off of the Xbox design lab, but when I hit proceed to check out it says I need to put my first and last name on my account. So I went in and put my name, but it is...
  6. I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got fortnite on my xbox it's saying I need to sign into the account i brought it from...: Please help I have fortnite on my account and it isn't letting me play it because it pops up with the "the person who brought it needs to sign i" even though I am signed in on the account I got...
  7. So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...: It’s just says to relink my account but when I go to relink it it says it link and everything but when I click on discord it says I need to relink it agn b4372920-acc7-4281-93c3-f4cd15a03e05
  8. My discord account says it needs to be relinked and when i do that it does nothing can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord account says it needs to be relinked and when i do that it does nothing can...: if anyone could solve this problem i have that would be great. so i am trying to join my friends on discord on xbox and for some reason it says i need to re-link my discord account to my xbox...
  9. I need to authenticate my account and it says I have to have xbl, but I play on a ps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to authenticate my account and it says I have to have xbl, but I play on a ps: I need to authenticate my account and it says I have to have xbl, but I play on a ps 9d5d2145-d1bb-4c0e-bc65-5957a732bf1b
  10. I have my own account and it is saying that I need permission to get into multiplayer and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have my own account and it is saying that I need permission to get into multiplayer and...: I have my own account and it is saying that I need permission to get into multiplayer and clubs online safety setting idk 5b3f54ea-b30d-48ed-9d30-5b3585b3e299