Account refund

Discus and support Account refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; someone got access to my account refuned my stuff and i never got the refund money 0f1b5022-27c7-4069-909c-3573d99bf5ad Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chima Awoonor-gordon, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Account refund

someone got access to my account refuned my stuff and i never got the refund money

:)

Chima Awoonor-gordon, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Account refund

Hi Chima! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your Microsoft account.

Usually, it will take 3 - 7 business days to have the refunded amount reflected on your payment method.

If you haven't received your refund on the 7th day (excluding weekends), you may contact your payment provider/bank for a follow-up with your refund request.

Just in case it doesn't work, you may reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further escalation through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

I would also recommend you secure your account further to prevent this from happening again by changing your account password on account.microsoft.com > security > change password.

Also, check your account's advanced security option if there is any unfamiliar security information email/phone number added to your Microsoft account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. ngocphi Win User

My kid bought a items for a game on my acc and they denied it I been trying for months to get the refund I need the money back please

In game items are generally not refundable

Also your account is your responsibility children should be on child accounts

And refunds are only available within 14 days

Once.consumed items.can't be refunded
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

No refund received after two and a half months.

When you say your account you mean your credit card account on your MS account?

If this was the case and you sign into your account at account.microsoft.com and look at the order history does the charges in question show as refunded?

If so then that means MS has processed the refunds on their side and it would be up to your bank to put the money back into your account.

Your credit card on an account that you do not own?

The only thing MS can do here is take the Credit card off of the account in question and you would then of had to go to your bank and file a fraud claim with them for the refund.

When you say you were given a refund you filled out the refund form online at

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

And were given refunds by the refund department?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi. I bought Giant Carp pack from fishing sim world pro tour and not working! What can i do??? Please send back my money £10.79

For refunds, sign in using the account that bought it on
    xbox.com/refund
    , and continue from there.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

I wanted to put the code on my account Xbox window 10 but I'm wrong and the game is on other account that I do not use.

Hi ChacaLissm,

You cannot transfer to another account. Transfering digital games between 2 accounts will not be possible. Only way of getting it on the other account is if you request a refund and purchase it on the other account. Try going here for the refund Request
    an Xbox digital product refund
Thema:

Account refund

1. Account refund - Similar Threads - Account refund

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  4. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  5. Haven’t seen refund in my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Haven’t seen refund in my account: I purchased some content on accident so when I refunded it, it said the refund was approved and it said it take 3 to 5 business days. It’s been over a week and a half and I have not seen any money...
  6. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  7. How long do refunds usually take to get back to my account after a refund request was approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long do refunds usually take to get back to my account after a refund request was approved?: So my little cousin managed to get onto my Xbox over the holidays and spend $450 in cash on Madden 24. I requested a refund for the purchases on January 5th, 2024, and all my requests (3 in total)...
  8. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  9. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...
  10. Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...: Help someone hack my account the gifted themselves Minecraft and it was all the money I had at the Tim and need refund please dec9f1b8-a04a-46c7-89c4-83541fdc7a06