account recovery

Discus and support account recovery in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my xbox account got hacked, hacker changed email, removed phone number, changed password. I requested help from the support, that I actually got. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tamas Szabi, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Tamas Szabi
    Tamas Szabi Guest

account recovery

my xbox account got hacked, hacker changed email, removed phone number, changed password.

I requested help from the support, that I actually got.

The problem is that they basically gave me a brand new account with the old email instead of recovering my old account.

I spend an amount of money on that, and had years of progress in some of the games.

:)

Tamas Szabi, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Darkshadow2591 Win User

Recovery of account

3. IMJASONGAMINGXD Win User

Account Recovery

I can't sign into my account I think I've been hacked my get is XxDASHGAMESxX my gamerscore is 20969 please help me
  4. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Account Recovery

Hi there. Normally when a Windows Live Id becomes blocked or invalid they will appear greyed out under Account Management on your console, unfortunately you will not be able to change the email address yourself and it would be a good idea to contact the
    xbox support line.

If you do have access to your account on your xbox 360 follow the link provided above by Mad Cow Dizease.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Account Recovery

You can't sign in to the Live ID itself? Are you able to sign into your gamertag on your console? If you can't sign into it, it may have been compromised, and to change your WLID tied to your gamertag, you need to be able to log into it (on your 360).

Here's the link to change it, for reference.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

account recovery

If you think your gamertag is still on your friends Xbox, take a USB stick to his place, and move your gamertag from his Xbox onto the USB stick.

In future:

• Only use "Recover Gamertag" as a last resort. Instead, you can leave the account the USB stick, and use it on whatever console you want. You won't have to wait to recover the gamertag, you can play straight away.
    • Never rely on your friend to delete your gamertag from his Xbox. He may want to "play a joke" on you, and think it's funny to mod your account so it has a bright pink Avatar. He may find it funny, but YOU will be the one who
      has to lose your account, as well as everything you have bought on it, NOT HIM. You alone are responsible for what happens on your gamertag. You have already had a GS reset, so you may have already experienced this. BTW more than one GS reset=Perma-ban.
    The fact that your account say you were online playing Fifa 11 only 4 minutes ago show the account is still being used. If that is not you playing it, that proves my above point again.
Thema:

account recovery

1. account recovery - Similar Threads - account recovery

2. Microsoft account recovery is awfull.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account recovery is awfull.: I've currently had my account hacked and the account recovery seems pointless I give all the information that is true to MY account but still don't regain It like how much more obvious do I have...
  3. Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery: My son is wanting to transfer all his games from Xbox 1 to his new Xbox but it's requesting the email linked to the account. He no longer has access to this email as it's not available anymore. We...
  4. Minecraft Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Recovery: I recently tried to login to my minecraft account and had no luck getting in. What i forgot was i deleted a microsoft account a while back and im assuming that this account turned out to be the...
  5. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  6. account recovery not working at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    account recovery not working at all: I have tried for the last 8 months 2 times a day filling out all of my details to the automated account recovery and it still isn't working. I'm not sure what to do at this point, do I really give...
  7. Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?: I was recently hacked by participating in a fake verification form where I entered my code. My main Microsoft account was stolen and all of the sign-in information was changed including my email...
  8. Account taken over - help with recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account taken over - help with recovery: Hi My son was playing Minecraft and got tricked into entering the email code into a Discord chat. The email address then received this message: [img] Microsoft account team <*** Die...
  9. Account recovery denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery denied: So obviously as the question states my account recovery was denied, now im trying to recover my younger brothers account that he doesnt remember the password to, my issue is the email that was set...
  10. Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.: Recently my son was phish through discord and had his Microsoft Account immediately hijacked. Although he had two step verification on, he did not have additional MFA protection, however I don't...