Account recovery couldn't recover my own hijacked account.

Discus and support Account recovery couldn't recover my own hijacked account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've already tried to recover my own account for the past 3 days and still couldn't tell me that I was the owner of the account. And now it's telling... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by エイロン ヘルメノ, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Account recovery couldn't recover my own hijacked account.

I've already tried to recover my own account for the past 3 days and still couldn't tell me that I was the owner of the account. And now it's telling me to make a new account. I've typed every little details about the account and wouldn't let me.

:)

エイロン ヘルメノ, Mar 18, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

Then your only option now would be to contact support to see if they can assist in recovering your account.
  3. エイロン ヘルã Win User

Yes, I did follow the instructions on that page. Filled all of the important details to get my account back.
  4. bowski477 Win User

5. エイロン ヘルã Win User

my account got hacked

Ah, okay. I will try to get my account recovered as soon as possible, but I just wish I could just show more detailed way that I owned the account itself. Because I have a subscription in that hijacked account.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Can’t recover my Xbox/MS account due to the phone number attached to the account being a landline number

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MatthewJY, when it says you couldn't recover your account, did you fill out the account recovery form, or are you just trying to access the account and couldn't receive the text message?

If you were unable to receive the text message, you can add a new one, but your account will be quarantined for 30 days for security information to be updated.

If you've really lost all access to your account, you'll have to try to recover through the account recovery form.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr
Thema:

1. Account recovery couldn't recover my own hijacked account. - Similar Threads - Account recovery couldn't

2. Microsoft account recovery is awfull.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account recovery is awfull.: I've currently had my account hacked and the account recovery seems pointless I give all the information that is true to MY account but still don't regain It like how much more obvious do I have...
  3. Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery: My son is wanting to transfer all his games from Xbox 1 to his new Xbox but it's requesting the email linked to the account. He no longer has access to this email as it's not available anymore. We...
  4. Minecraft Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Recovery: I recently tried to login to my minecraft account and had no luck getting in. What i forgot was i deleted a microsoft account a while back and im assuming that this account turned out to be the...
  5. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  6. account recovery not working at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    account recovery not working at all: I have tried for the last 8 months 2 times a day filling out all of my details to the automated account recovery and it still isn't working. I'm not sure what to do at this point, do I really give...
  7. Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?: I was recently hacked by participating in a fake verification form where I entered my code. My main Microsoft account was stolen and all of the sign-in information was changed including my email...
  8. Account taken over - help with recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account taken over - help with recovery: Hi My son was playing Minecraft and got tricked into entering the email code into a Discord chat. The email address then received this message: [img] Microsoft account team <*** Die...
  9. Account recovery denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery denied: So obviously as the question states my account recovery was denied, now im trying to recover my younger brothers account that he doesnt remember the password to, my issue is the email that was set...
  10. Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.: Recently my son was phish through discord and had his Microsoft Account immediately hijacked. Although he had two step verification on, he did not have additional MFA protection, however I don't...